Manager, Solutions Architects - Enterprise EMEA South
The GitLab DevSecOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 2,000+ team members and values that foster a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute. Learn more about Life at GitLab.
Manager, Solutions Architects - Enterprise, EMEA - remote, France
The Manager, Solutions Architects reports to the VP, Solutions Architecture.
Manager, Solutions Architects Job Grade
The Manager, Solutions Architects is a grade 9
Manager, Solutions Architects Responsibilities
- Understand and evangelize GitLab's vision, strategy, and values to your team while also translating them for application to team-specific scenarios.
- Grow a highly effective team through hiring, coaching, and retention of personnel.
- Provide continuous feedback to your team members as well as peers and leaders.
- Be accountable for the overall execution of your team while tracking key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Provide clear communication to your team, peers, and leadership on all essential matters.
- Guide by example while performing the responsibilities of a solution architect to drive customer success.
- Work closely with regional sales managers on strategy.
Manager, Solutions Architects Requirements
- Extends the Solutions Architect requirements
- Experienced in mentoring people, including giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Experienced in collaborating with other managers and executing strategies
- Previous leadership experience is a plus
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.
Something looks off?