Sr Software Engineer, Computer Vision
Fulfil is a well-funded, rapidly growing, and inclusive company developing a custom automation robotics system, purpose-built to solve today’s leading practical and environmental problems in the world’s food supply chain. Founded by a team with previous startup success, and backed by top-tier VCs, we are mission-driven to reduce waste, environmental impact and emissions with truly new technology. We can’t do it alone -- we’re seeking curious, capable, passionate team members motivated by the opportunity to create lasting impact on the world through their work. This role offers ample growth opportunities while working side-by-side with an impassioned, multi-disciplinary team spanning mechanical design, software, computer vision, systems integration and ops to design and operationalize world-changing technology.
Fulfil is committed to creating an inclusive culture, and we celebrate diversity of all kinds. If this sounds like the kind of environment that you find intriguing, then please apply even if you don’t feel you meet all the requirements listed below. We'd love to hear from you.
The senior software engineer will work closely with other members of the Computer Vision and Automation Software Team to develop and improve the CV requirements for Fulfil’s custom robots and automation equipment. Ideal candidates will have background domain experience in classical computer vision techniques, machine learning as well as device and kernel level familiarity with edge camera systems. Software projects will include a mix of algorithm design and performance evaluation, API development, data processing, and production optimizations, as well as high robustness and error recovery from software down to device driver and kernel level. Candidates must have significant experience in developing object-oriented software with C++ or similar.
Please note this is an in person position in Mountain View, CA.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years experience using C++
- Familiar with linux kernel driver and device tree development
- Experience with OpenCV, Tensorflow, CUDA, cuDNN
- Very familiar with edge computing devices and imaging systems (NVIDIA / Intel preferred)\
- Experience with industrial communication protocols such as GMSL
- Hands on debugging skills using classic electronics tools such as oscilloscopes, multimeters etc
- Expert in Linux based computing systems
What You Get
- A chance to be an early member of a hyper-growth startup with equity to match
- Ability to solve complex problems with a world-class team
- A low-ego company culture that is obsessed with feedback and helping each other grow
- Hybrid work structure that allows you to choose when and where you get your best work done
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage, with 401K, life and disability coverage as well
- Generous paid time off (PTO) - and we mean it!
- The salary range for this position is $120,000- $180,000 plus stock and benefits. Pay within the range is based on candidate experience, job-specific skills, education, and work location
At Fulfil we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, capabilities, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.