Membership Sales Advisor
Sales & Business Development
Tempe, AZ, USA
Posted on Friday, September 29, 2023
Forward is on a bold mission to make high-quality healthcare available to a billion people across the globe. We’re building the world’s most advanced healthcare platform from the ground up, combining hardware, software, and doctors under one roof.
Forward was founded in January 2016 by former executives and engineering leaders from Google and Uber. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs, including Founder's Fund, Khosla Ventures, First Round Capital, Eric Schmidt (Google/Alphabet Chairman), Marc Benioff (Salesforce Founder), Joe Lonsdale (Palantir Founder), and Garrett Camp (Uber co-Founder).
Many industries have successfully cut out the middleman by selling directly to consumers. However, no one has ever accomplished this in healthcare—arguably the most important and personal industry to consumers—until now. We know that at the heart of our success is our team. Become a part of the growth team that is focused on bringing better health, happiness and peace of mind to consumers everywhere
Press and Videos:
Health Moves Forward [CEO Blog Post]
Forward Health Launched CarePods [Tech Crunch]
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Engage prospective members and educate them about the benefits of a Forward membership
- Lead product demos and take prospective members through a tangible, immersive experience that shows them what being a Forward member looks like and feels like.
- Support member experience onsite including helping members check-in, answering questions about our products and services, and coordinating issue resolution.
- Identify opportunities to improve current processes to optimize workflows and make operations more efficient.
- Wear many hats. We need someone who can do many things well with little hand holding and can easily pivot as priorities shift. We’re small and scrappy, so it’s crucial that you’re able to think on your feet, adapt to changing circumstances, and always put our members and prospective members first.
- Be a subject matter expert on all things Forward. You will be critical to the success of the company.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Impact-driven. You care about your impact upon the world. That means more building and less talking as you’re working toward something that has a chance to change people’s lives.
- Customer-obsessed. You are deeply empathetic, constantly putting yourself in the shoes of our members. You enjoy the customer service side of healthcare.
- A People Person. You get energy from engaging with people and you easily develop a comfortable rapport and relationship with every kind of person.
- Process-oriented. You have exceptional organizational skills and enjoy building scalable operational processes.
- A Problem Solver. You've solved ambiguous and analytically complex problems, and are always looking for a new challenge.
Job Type: Full-time, onsite (please note: this may include nights and weekends)
Benefits: 401(k), PTO, Health, Dental, Vision insurance
WHY JOIN FORWARD?
We don’t want to just move dollars around the healthcare industry - we want to rebuild it and fix it. All of it. You’d be a major part of the story behind one of the most ambitious startup attempts of the past decade and you’d work with a team of people who want to use their talents for good.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion: We deeply understand the value of bringing together a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences, and we prioritize diversity within our team. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We conform to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Information collected and processed as part of any job application you choose to submit is subject to Forward’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants.