San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2022
Forward is on a bold mission to make high-quality healthcare available to a billion people across the globe. We’re building the world’s most advanced healthcare platform from the ground up, combining hardware, software, and doctors under one roof.
Forward was founded in January 2016 by former executives and engineering leaders from Google and Uber. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs, including Founder's Fund, Khosla Ventures, First Round Capital, Eric Schmidt (Google/Alphabet Chairman), Marc Benioff (Salesforce Founder), Joe Lonsdale (Palantir Founder), and Garrett Camp (Uber co-Founder).
Press and Videos:
Virtual Tour of Forward [YouTube]
"Health Moves Forward" [CEO Blog Post]
Series D Funding Funds Doctor-led Programs [TechCrunch]
Primary Care Start-ups Vying for 170B Market [Business Insider]
“The Pivot to Virtual Care” [Chief Medical Officer @ Stanford Medicine]
The Meaning of Trans Broken-Arm Syndrome [USA Today]
As an Operator on our Medical Leadership team, you will play a key role in rebuilding our country's most important and most broken industry from first principles. More specifically, you will have an important role in executing on the operational functions of the Medical Leadership team , helping our doctors interface with other teams at Forward, and supporting execution of important medical projects. This role is ideal for someone who wants to work on high-impact opportunities and get their hands dirty executing the nuts and bolts to build the future of healthcare.
- Design, build, execute, and own high priority medical projectsWork with company leaders on solving complex problemsPartner with teams across Forward to design new tools, processes, and systemsBuild and scale our processes and tools to measure and track medical qualityIdentify and implement scalable processes and tools to automate yourself out of the execution workResearch medical issues and work with our doctors to develop clinical protocolsMaintain our clinical protocol database, while continuously improving accuracy
- Impact-Driven - You’re deeply mission-driven, and you think there’s more to life than software that enables puppy ears to be superimposed in photos. (Although we concede those are cute.)
- A Problem Solver - You love breaking down highly complex problems into their easily explainable building blocks.
- Detail-Oriented - You have exceptional organizational and analytical skills; you enjoy diving into operational processes.
- Scrappy - You’re a hustler who will get your hands dirty and protect your builders at every turn.
- A Trusted Partner - Teammates want to be in the trenches with you.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience solving problems, implementing recommendations, and executing business process
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Google Workspace tools
- Startup experience or other fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Research and/or project management skills
The base salary range for this full-time position is $75,000-$220,000, plus equity and benefits. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, and location.
WHY JOIN FORWARD?
We don’t want to just move dollars around the healthcare industry - we want to rebuild it and fix it. All of it. You’d be a major part of the story behind one of the most ambitious startup attempts of the past decade and you’d work with a team of people who want to use their talents for good.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion: We deeply understand the value of bringing together a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences, and we prioritize diversity within our team. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We conform to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Information collected and processed as part of any job application you choose to submit is subject to Forward’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants.
See more open positions at Forward
Something looks off?