Supply Chain Technician
Sacramento, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, March 30, 2022
Forward is on a bold mission to make high-quality healthcare available to a billion people across the globe. We’re building the world’s most advanced healthcare platform from the ground up, combining hardware, software, and doctors under one roof.
Forward was founded in January 2016 by former executives and engineering leaders from Google and Uber. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs, including Founder's Fund, Khosla Ventures, First Round Capital, Eric Schmidt (Google/Alphabet Chairman), Marc Benioff (Salesforce Founder), and others.
Press and Videos:
Virtual Tour of Forward [YouTube]
"Health Moves Forward" [CEO Blog Post]
Series D Funding Funds Doctor-led Programs [TechCrunch]
Primary Care Start-ups Vying for 170B Market [Business Insider]
“The Pivot to Virtual Care” [Chief Medical Officer @ Stanford Medicine]
The Meaning of Trans Broken-Arm Syndrome [USA Today]
This is a great role for someone looking to gain experience in the supply chain or warehouse fulfillment industry. No prior experience is required, but 1 year of related experience in operations is helpful.
Must be a permanent US resident.
- Be an integral part of a fast-paced infrastructure operations team
- Physically facilitate, support, and perform warehouse and inventory logistics activities such as receiving, storing, packing, shipping, distributing, and restocking inventory
- Work closely with purchasing and clinical staff
- Maintain records, conduct cycle counts, and input data using our inventory management system
- Maintain & clean facilities and buildings
- Repair, maintain, and troubleshoot on-premise hardware devices
- Assist with on-site deployments and coordination, including vendor walkthroughs, permitting, and site tours
- Identify opportunities to improve current processes to optimize workflows and make operations more efficient
- Organized: You have an eye for detail and good organizational skills
- Flexible: You're able to multi-task with little hand-holding, and can easily pivot as priorities change
- Startup ready: You're someone who's self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Scrappy: You’re a hustler who's willing to get their hands dirty and dive right in
- Process-Oriented: We’re growing fast and have lots to build along the way. We’re looking for someone who will develop new processes to optimize workflows and make operations more efficient
- Able to physically lift packages up to 50 lbs
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must have a working vehicle and self carried auto-insurance
- Must be able to read and speak English for safety purposes
- Be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Introductory level knowledge/use of email and excel spreadsheets
- Experience with inventory fulfillment operations
The base salary range for this full-time position is $15.50/hr-$23/hr, plus benefits. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, and location.
WHY JOIN FORWARD?
We don’t want to just move dollars around the healthcare industry - we want to rebuild it and fix it. All of it. You’d be a major part of the story behind one of the most ambitious startup attempts of the past decade and you’d work with a team of people who want to use their talents for good.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion: We deeply understand the value of bringing together a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences, and we prioritize diversity within our team. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We conform to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Information collected and processed as part of any job application you choose to submit is subject to Forward’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants.
See more open positions at Forward
Something looks off?