Apparel Account Executive, Korean
Faire is an online wholesale marketplace built on the belief that the future is local — independent retailers around the globe are doing more revenue than Walmart and Amazon combined. At Faire, we're using the power of tech, data, and machine learning to connect this thriving community of entrepreneurs across the globe. Picture your favorite boutique in town — we help them discover the best products from around the world to sell in their stores. With the right tools and insights, we believe that we can level the playing field so that small businesses everywhere can compete with these big box and e-commerce giants.
By supporting the growth of independent businesses, Faire is driving positive economic impact in local communities, globally. We’re looking for smart, resourceful and passionate people to join us as we power the shop local movement. If you believe in community, come join ours.
About this role
Growing the apparel category is a key focus for Faire as a business. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting that endeavor by bringing on the best and most relevant brands in the apparel category onto our platform. Faire’s quality, depth and breadth of brands is its strongest value to retailers. You will be directly contributing to the company and apparel’s success by growing this supply and ensuring that we are ready to meet the needs of the growing apparel retailer segment.
The Apparel Team at Faire is a cross-functional team across sales, success, ops and product functions focused on making Faire the #1 destination for apparel retailers to purchase apparel products. We are looking for a self-starter who is passionate about the apparel space who can ramp quickly, manage a high-volume pipeline of leads and help contribute to the overall strategy of the category. This role is for you if you love connecting with customers, communicate candidly, are a pro at prioritizing, and love the hustle and scrappiness of start-up life.
What you’ll do
- Own a Strategic Book of Business comprised of ~1000 Apparel Brands and perform against a monthly quota of ~25 Brand Activations on our platform
- Accelerate the lifecycle from first touch to win and push the upper limits of conversion rates amongst the team
- Iterate on our value props, sales tactics, processes and sales strategy overall through independence and ownership over your book of business as well as a self-starter approach to the job
- Collaborate with a dedicated SDR to increase penetration into your Book of Business through effective messaging, outreach and prioritization strategies
- Synthesize and quantify feedback and blockers to activation heard through customer calls
- Contribute to overall apparel category strategy via cross-functional initiatives with the broader apparel team including Brand Success, Ops, Product, and Design
What we need
- 2-4 years of Sales experience or relevant work experience
- 1-3 years of experience in apparel or retail industry OR strong desire to work in apparel or retail industry
- Expertise managing a sales pipeline and ability to effectively manage multiple relationships at a time
- High level of adaptability and hunger for a fast-paced environment with constant change
- Experience in and comfort with technology and learning new SaaS tools (ie, Salesforce, SalesLoft, Mode, Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, custom internal tools) is a plus
- Motivated by, and invests heavily in, the success of your team
What would stand out
- Strong understanding of apparel landscape, particularly in the wholesale industry
- Strong network in the apparel world with various brands that may be good fits for the platform
- Mastery of Salesforce
- Data-minded, data-driven, analytical
- Process-oriented and operationally-minded
- Additional work background or experiences that demonstrate a colorful and unique perspective
- Calm, cool and collected; articulate and concise in your communication
On-Target Earnings (OTE) Range
California / New York: the pay range for this role is $102,000 to $141,000 per year.
Colorado / Washington / New Jersey: the pay range for this role is $92,000 to $126,500 per year.
This role will also be eligible for equity and benefits. Actual On-Target Earnings (OTE) will be determined based on permissible factors such as transferable skills, work experience, market demands, and primary work location. The OTE range provided is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Faire’s flexible work model aims to meet the needs of our diverse employee community by making work more flexible, connected, and inclusive. Depending on the role and needs of the team, Faire employees have the flexibility to choose how they work–whether that’s mainly in the office, remotely, or a mix of both.
Roles that list only a country in the location are eligible for fully remote work in that country or in- office work at a Faire office in that country, provided employees are located in the registered country/province/state. Roles with only a city location are eligible for in-office or hybrid office work in that city. Our talent team will work with candidates to determine what locations and roles are eligible for each option.
Why you’ll love working at Faire
- We are entrepreneurs: Faire is being built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs. We believe entrepreneurship is a calling and our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to chase their dreams. Every member of our team is an owner of the business and taking part in the founding process.
- We are using technology and data to level the playing field: We are leveraging the power of product innovation and machine learning to connect brands and boutiques from all over the world, building a growing community of more than 350,000 small business owners.
- We build products our customers love: Everything we do is ultimately in the service of helping our customers grow their business because our goal is to grow the pie - not steal a piece from it. Running a small business is hard work, but using Faire makes it easy.
- We are curious and resourceful: Inquisitive by default, we explore every possibility, test every assumption, and develop creative solutions to the challenges at hand. We lead with curiosity and data in our decision making, and reason from a first principles mentality.
Faire was founded in 2017 by a team of early product and engineering leads from Square. We’re backed by some of the top investors in retail and tech including: Y Combinator, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Forerunner Ventures, Khosla Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, and DST Global. We have headquarters in San Francisco and Kitchener-Waterloo, and a global employee presence across offices in Salt Lake City, Atlanta, Toronto, London, New York, LA, and Sao Paulo. To learn more about Faire and our customers, you can read more on our blog.
Faire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Faire is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please fill out our Accommodation Request Form (https://bit.ly/faire-form)