Partnerships Marketing Manager
About the Team
DoorDash’s Partnerships Marketing team is seeking a Partner Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing co-branded campaigns, designed to drive growth for our biggest enterprise merchants across the Australian market. The team is responsible for interfacing with our biggest partners to create effective campaigns that meet our new customer and volume growth goals.
About the Role
This is the perfect role for a Partner Marketer looking to join a fast-paced, high growth team to own the marketing strategy and enable success for key Restaurant partners. You will plan marketing initiatives with partners and optimize and improve the strategy behind DoorDash’s partnership marketing, working on small and large co-marketing campaigns. The core purpose of this role is to accelerate the growth and awareness of key partners on the DoorDash marketplace.
In this role, you will get the opportunity to work collaboratively with the Australian Marketing team and closely with key partners including the Enterprise Partnerships Team, Marketing Channel Owners (Brand, Growth, Retention), Strategy & Operations.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Own the partner marketing relationship with high profile Enterprise Partners.
- Create meaningful and impactful go-to-market campaigns to grow awareness and results.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns (using customer insight to drive decision making and post-campaign analysis)
- Champion our brand, customer & merchant value proposition –externally and internally
- Bring fresh thinking, new, innovative ideas, and experimentation into the approach to aid learning and drive ongoing performance improvement
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to build, monitor and enhance our offering with the goal of retention, volume, marketing efficiency, and customer experience.
We're excited about you because…
- 5 years Campaign Marketing experience.
- Proven success working in cross-functional teams (e.g., with product, marketing, and operations) to build creative solutions.
- Previous success driving campaign strategy and creative execution of campaigns across both digital and offline channels
- Comfortable translating acquired campaign data into thorough analysis to identify opportunities
- Excellent communication skills; proven ability to collaborate, influence and challenge recommendations.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.