Enterprise Sales Specialist
About the Team
DoorDash is looking for top-talent to help grow our Australian New Verticals business! We're looking for passionate individuals with deep market knowledge to allow us to best serve our consumers, Dashers, and merchants. Join our never-ending pursuit to better power economies in Australia and across the globe.
About the Role
DoorDash is looking for a Strategic Partnerships Representative to join the Enterprise Pre-Sales team, to sign net new retailers in Australia. You will be responsible for selling DoorDash’s full suite of products to retailers across our New Vertical categories, including grocery and liquor, as well as emerging verticals such as health, pets, fashion, and more.
You will report to the Senior Manager of Enterprise Pre-Sales. We expect this role to be hybrid with some time in-office and some time remote / visiting prospective partners.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Develop the strategy for engaging the sales pipeline, including the largest retailers in the country
- Successfully negotiate and close New Vertical partnerships across our suite of products
- Model, present and defend P&L implications for various deal structures for prospective partners
- Manage the deal process with internal stakeholders to get buy-in on your proposed partnerships
We’re excited about you because you…
- Have 5+ years of Enterprise business development and sales experience
- Are experienced in negotiating partnerships with C-Suite executives, including an ability to lead analysis-driven negotiation processes
- Are analytically minded, have strong excel (or Google Sheet) modeling skills and always use data to ground your decisions and make your case
- Love working directly with clients; you create and maintain long-term relationships
- Know how to take very broad challenges or opportunities and turn them into actionable projects with clear goals
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.