Manager, Dasher Performance Marketing
About the Team
The Dasher Performance Marketing team creates and executes our driver and courier acquisition strategy that keeps our markets well supplied, keeping delivery times to a minimum. We own the functional tactics and executions that bring the Marketing strategy to life and we are responsible for delivering the best and most efficient early sign up experience. We also partner closely with cross-functional leads to understand the prioritization of Dasher problems and business goals, and provide strategic guidance and marketing support to achieve those goals.
About the Role
We’re hiring a Manager, Dx Perf. Marketing who will help build our first in-house media optimization team and will be responsible for deploying media accurately and efficiently across our Australia, Canada, U.S. and New Zealand markets. You will work cross-functionally to achieve our business goals by creating processes and guidelines in our top acquisition channels, foster innovation by testing new platforms and solutions, and collaborate with our data engineering, data science/machine learning and analytics teams to enhance our attribution practices.
You will report directly to our U.S. based Senior Manager, Dasher Performance Marketing
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Be the first DoorDash marketing hire in our Mexico City office!
- Leverage world-class best practices from our U.S. team to build a local media buying team capable of operating at the lowest-level of detail while maintaining cost per acquisition as low as possible.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to build and enhance internal tools to automate processes.
- Prepare for our transition to drive App Install rather than Web Traffic by providing subject matter expertise
We’re excited about you because…
- You are proficient in the English language and able to communicate clearly and concisely.
- You are a senior or principal-level IC with at 8+ years of experience
- You have a proven track record in the performance marketing space, having managed large media budgets in a complex environment or for multiple clients.
- You have experience with hands-on campaign optimization in at least one of these channels: Google Ads, Meta Ads, TikTok Ads.
- You are fluent in English and have strong written and verbal communication and presentations skills
Nice to Haves
- Experience using media management platforms such as Skai, Marin, Smartly or SA360
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience working on multi-sided marketplace businesses
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.