About the Team
The DoorDash Recruiting Team is focused on helping build DoorDash culture, one quality hire at a time. We partner with hiring teams to build recruiting strategies that allow DoorDash to hire remarkable talent in the most efficient and unbiased ways. This hybrid role can be located in Melbourne or Sydney Australia.
About the Role
As a Recruiter supporting our Australia and New Zealand teams, you will partner with hiring managers, fellow recruiters, and recruiting leadership to strategise on the recruiting process, hiring targets, and sourcing programs needed to help achieve the team's goals. Being part of the Australia recruiting team means you will work alongside brilliant minds and help build the teams that ultimately deliver value to our end customers (Dashers, merchants, or consumers).
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Draw upon your recruiting background to identify and manage candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial contact through offer acceptance.
- Curate creative sourcing strategies to attract the best Talent in Australia & New Zealand
- Work with a variety of Hiring Teams across the Australia business, partnering closely on exciting new opportunities.
- Ensure candidate tracking is up-to-date and compliant in our ATS (Greenhouse).
- Be the face of DoorDash to our amazing candidates!
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 4+ years of demonstrated full life cycle experience within Business Recruiting
- You have mastered successful pipeline management using an ATS, LinkedIn, and a variety of other demonstrated channels.
- You have excellent candidate management skills
- You have experience managing a high volume of positions and candidates
- You're metrics-driven - you use data to help guide your decisions.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.