*Fixed Term Contract until June 30, 2024*
About the Team
The DoorDash Recruiting Team is focused on helping build DoorDash culture, one quality hire at a time. We partner with hiring teams to build recruiting strategies that allow DoorDash to hire remarkable talent in the most efficient and unbiased ways. This hybrid role can be located in Melbourne or Sydney Australia.
About the Role
At DoorDash, our Sourcers play an essential part in supporting our growing teams. They work alongside our recruiters and hiring managers while managing candidates at the top of the funnel. This is a unique and highly impactful opportunity to help accelerate the business by engaging qualified candidates across multiple business functions and acting as a subject matter expert and owner of market insights.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Build partnerships with several of our business leaders across a range of teams (Sales, Strategy & Ops, Corporate Functions, etc.)
- Work with the recruiter and hiring manager to develop creative strategies for engaging qualified candidates for their teams through resume screening, outbound sourcing, networking, referrals, events, etc.
- Help influence hiring decisions at each point in the recruiting process
- Use data, your knowledge, and industry trends to build creative sourcing strategies and iterate on our interview process
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 2 + years of sourcing experience
- You have mastered successful pipeline management using an ATS, LinkedIn, and a variety of other channels
- You enjoy sourcing for unique roles and like to find needles in haystacks
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- You're metrics driven - able to leverage data to help guide your decision
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.