Sales & Partnerships Manager, CPG Ad Sales
About the Team
The Ad sales team is responsible for the advertising vision, development and growth of our largest advertising partnerships. This is a newly created team, seeking founding members to build an industry-leading ads and promotions business across DoorDash’s core categories, starting with CPG brands. The growing DoorDash ads business will quickly become the single best place for merchants and brands to market to local customers, in an ecosystem that benefits all parties.
About the Role
As a Sales & Partnerships Manager, you will build partnerships that create tangible value for both DoorDash and advertisers. In this role, you will manage the ads strategy across a focused portfolio of accounts, and drive adoption of our growing ads and promotions offering. You will also work cross-functionally with account management, marketing, analytics, and product to innovate on our future approach and solutions. You will report to the Director of International Ad Sales.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Be part of the growing DoorDash Ads & Promos team
- Lead end-to-end marketing conversations across a portfolio of consumer packaged goods (CPG) advertisers
- Oversee the strategy for engaging with and selling to our largest partners
- Steer the development, adoption and scaling of CPG revenue
- Drive product/feature adoption, and ultimately grow advertiser value and sustainable revenue for DoorDash
- Represent advertiser needs to influence our Ads & Promos product roadmap and go to market strategy
- Manage a robust sales pipeline and create annual and quarterly plans to achieve ambitious goals
- Co-develop pitch materials and processes to enable future scale of the team and business
- Develop long-term business plans alongside our partners for their multi-channel customer strategies
- Maintain pitch decks and sales content to help produce new business opportunities
- Create marketing campaigns; own post-campaign reporting
- Work with partners across DoorDash to align companywide resources to help build-out our partners' digital businesses
We’re excited about you because…
- You are a consultative seller with 8+ years of experience in digital media
- You’re an expert in using data and insights to inform recommendations, rooted in advertiser objectives and business priorities
- You know the basics of digital ads measurement - from attribution to funnel metrics
- You have strong written/verbal communication and presentations skills, and experience operating across several levels of an organization
- You diligently manage a sales pipeline and can juggle both short- and mid-term impact
- Impact Motivated -- You have a natural desire to improve the overall business
- Curious -- You love digging into low levels of detail to extract insights
- Strategic -- You love to find the win-win in novel agreement structures to grow business with partners
- Diverse -- You are happy juggling many priorities concurrently
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
The location-specific base salary range for this position is listed below. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
Actual compensation within the pay range will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, skills, prior relevant experience, and specific work location. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, base salary is localized according to employee work location. Please discuss your intended work location with your recruiter for more information.
DoorDash cares about you and your overall well-being, and that’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package, for full-time employees, that includes healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan including an employer match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, wellbeing benefits, paid time off, paid parental leave, and several paid holidays, among others.
The estimated pay range for this position represents total on-target earnings (including base salary and on target incentive pay). In addition, the compensation package for this role also includes opportunities for equity grants.