Senior Associate, Partner Integrations
About the Team
At DoorDash, we believe that our Merchants are the driving force behind our marketplace. Our Partner Integrations team is dedicated to their success, working to build cutting-edge technology services that empower merchants to grow their businesses seamlessly. With our API Platform, we manage store, menu, and order data in real-time, serving hundreds of integrators and powering thousands of merchants. As DoorDash expands its scale and breadth of integrated delivery offerings, we are seeking talented individuals to join us and further enhance our technical prowess.
About the Role
DoorDash is looking for a Senior Associate who will manage and optimize integrations with third party point-of-sale systems and aggregators used by our top restaurant partners. Externally, you’ll serve as the Technical Account Manager representing Integrations at DoorDash. Internally, you’ll strategise with our cross-functional DoorDash teams to build & operate world class integrations. This will include technical project management, go-to-market initiatives, data analysis, issue triaging, and client relationship management. You will report into a Manager on our Partner Integrations team. This team is a part of DoorDash’s Merchant Strategy & Operations organization.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Own the success of our restaurant integrations by driving initiatives across technical teams, third party partners, and internal business stakeholders
- Identify, resolve, and escalate day-to-day integration-related issues
- Serve as the voice of DoorDash in managing external relationships with our point-of-sale partners, leading implementation and process improvement
- Partner with product, engineering, and growth operations to discover & drive opportunities for improvement that come from data analysis and merchant insights
- You’ll help define the integrations roadmap in collaboration with other product and operations owners
We’re excited about you because…
- You’re a problem solver - You like being presented with difficult problems, getting into the weeds to triage for root cause, & coming up with a plan
- You’re a relationship-builder – You can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions, both internally & externally
- You are detail-oriented – You are process driven & highly organized, with a passion for capturing all details in a way that is understandable to both business and tech
- You’re a project manager - You have strong project & program management skills with a demonstrated ability to manage numerous engagements at once
- You are analytical – You are able to interpret complex data and synthesize it into business insights that drive product prioritization
- 3+ years of experience leading technology integrations / implementation with partners
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of integrations, APIs and, webhooks
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, working cross-functionally to achieve goals, and succeeding in a team environment
- Hands-on working SQL experience to troubleshoot and self-serve
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.