DoorDash for Business Support Representative
About the Team
The DoorDash for Business Support Representative supports high-value Corporate DoorDash Customers within the Support Operations portfolio. The team is responsible for handling phone calls, chats and web casework on a day to day basis for DoorDash for Business Customers and our products. The role of the team is to prevent churn, grow the business, and provide appropriate tailored solutions for our corporate customers. The team follows processes to resolve all customer issues while also being empowered to resolve issues in which workflows do not yet exist.
About the Role
The DDfB Support Representative is accomplished in supporting our Consumers. You will be responsible for end to end support of our customers by owning the concerns, handling their escalated needs and providing feedback and solutions to partners about issues that negatively impact our customers in an effort to remove the friction that exists. You will be able to leverage appropriate tools, escalation channels, and make empowered decisions that lead to a win-win situation for customers and DoorDash. You will own any and all issues, make proactive calls based on escalations, and follow through on every issue. Using your strong customer service, de-escalation and problem-solving skills, you will help innovate the future of the Support Operations Customer Service Model.
The DDfB Support Representative is a customer champion, problem-solver, and excellent DoorDash advocate, who is passionate about helping our customers. They always know how to adapt to their customer, provide appropriate empathy, and quickly resolve any issue presented to them. They are excellent communicators who know the needs of our customers and are passionate about removing barriers, adapting quickly, getting the details right, and having the appropriate level of follow-through that our customers expect.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- You enjoy problem-solving, and the opportunity to think outside of the box
- Create a delightful, consultative, customer experience that handles the customer’s concerns and exceeds the customer’s expectations while understanding their needs and providing them the appropriate DoorDash solution
- Deal with ambiguity by conducting pilot programs designed to improve the overall customer experience
- Work cross-functionally with partners to be the voice of the customer for our products, services, processes, and policies that DoorDash provides
- Participate in new strategies, processes, and programs to help increase customer retention
- Be empowered to make decisions that will make the customer’s situation better
We’re excited about you because…
- You have at least 6+ months of customer facing experience in a support or account management capacity preferably in a technology-enabled industry.
- Empathetic and customer-oriented approach with ability to understand and creatively address restaurant questions and potentially ambiguous situations.
- Excellent communication skills to convey the DoorDash vision and operational processes clearly and enthusiastically to customers.
- Experience in training non-technical customers on technical software and tools.
- A highly organized, detail-oriented and process-driven approach to work.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
Nice to Haves
- College Degree or equivalent experience
- You have a previous support or entry level account management background
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.