About the Team
DoorDash is looking for top-talent to play a pivotal role in growing our Australian business! This is a rare opportunity for people who are excited about joining a fast-paced start-up and building something great! We’re looking for hustle, smarts, and deep market knowledge to enable us best to serve our consumers, Dashers, and merchants. Join our never-ending pursuit to better power economies in Australia and across the globe.
About the Role
We're looking for an Account Executive to help us connect more merchants with the powerful DoorDash delivery platform. At DoorDash, Merchant partnerships are critical in strengthening operations and accelerating consumer growth.
As an Account Executive, you'll be joining a team of experienced Sales Operators who have excelled at signing the best merchants, at the best terms, with fast velocity. You'll be joining a team of highly competitive, driven individuals who have a passion for empowering local economies and growing DoorDash in Australia.This role will be hybrid, with some time in-office.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Sell Merchants over the phone & occasionally in person on the value of partnering with DoorDash through revenue share agreements
- Own the end-to-end sales process for Merchants
- Lead complex negotiations to structure industry-leading and mutually beneficial economic terms
- Accelerate a highly organised sales cycle with the goal of closing deals within a few weeks
- Uncover valuable information that can help increase the accuracy of anticipated outcomes in key negotiation
- Work autonomously towards your territory plan and goal
We’re excited about you because you have…
- 1+ years' experience leading end-to-end sales cycles and an impressive track record as a top performer
- Strong instincts in how to be strategic in leading client-facing conversations
- A strong background with sales experience (Salesforce is a bonus)
- Excellent communication skills (bilingual is a plus!)
- Have a Strong phone presence: The phone is your greatest tool. Dedication and resilience are critical to success in inside sales.
- Have confidence, positivity, and show eagerness to learn - we have a collaborative and high-energy sales team!
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.