DoorDash for Business Chat Support Representative
About the Team
The DoorDash for Business (DDfB) Support Representative supports high-value Corporate DoorDash Customers within the Support Operations portfolio. This team is responsible for handling chats for some of our highest value DoorDash for Business Customers. The role of the team is to prevent churn of these clients through exceptional service and appropriately tailored solutions for our corporate customers. The team follows processes to resolve all customer issues while also being empowered to resolve issues that may even fall outside of the DDfB workflows.
About the Role
The DDfB Support Representative is accomplished in supporting our Consumers via chat. You will be responsible for end to end support of our customers by owning the concerns, handling their escalated needs and providing feedback and solutions to partners about issues that negatively impact our DDfB customers in an effort to remove friction. You will be able to leverage appropriate tools, escalation channels, and make empowered decisions that lead to a win-win situation for customers and DoorDash. You will own any and all issues, and follow through on every issue. Using your strong customer service, de-escalation and problem-solving skills, you will help innovate the future of the Support Operations Customer Service Model.
The DDfB Support Representative is a customer champion, problem-solver, and excellent DoorDash advocate, who is passionate about helping our customers. They always know how to adapt to their customer, provide appropriate empathy, and quickly resolve any issue presented to them. They are excellent communicators who know the needs of our customers and are passionate about removing barriers, adapting quickly, getting the details right, and having the appropriate level of follow-through that our customers expect.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- You enjoy problem-solving, and the opportunity to think outside of the box
- Create a delightful, consultative, customer experience that handles the customer’s concerns and exceeds the customer’s expectations while understanding their needs and providing them the appropriate DoorDash solution
- Deal with ambiguity by conducting pilot programs designed to improve the overall customer experience
- Work cross-functionally with partners to be the voice of the customer for our products, services, processes, and policies that DoorDash provides
- Participate in new strategies, processes, and programs to help increase customer retention
- Be empowered to make decisions that will make the customer’s situation better
We’re excited about you because…
- You have at least 6+ months of customer facing experience in a support or account management capacity preferably in a technology-enabled industry.
- Empathetic and customer-oriented approach with ability to understand and creatively address restaurant questions and potentially ambiguous situations.
- Excellent communication skills to convey the DoorDash vision and operational processes clearly and enthusiastically to customers.
- Experience in training non-technical customers on technical software and tools.
- A highly organized, detail-oriented and process-driven approach to work.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
Nice to Haves
- College Degree or equivalent experience
- You have a previous support or entry level account management background
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.