Senior Technical Account Manager - Partner Integrations
About the Team
The Partner Integrations team is dedicated to our Merchant's success, as they are at the core of our marketplace and we need to provide them the best experience to onboard, operate, and grow their business. As DoorDash expands, both in scale and scope of integrated delivery offerings, our technical aptitude and product offering must grow with it. We are looking for motivated team members who embody a “Merchant First” attitude to guide our partners through their integration journey with DoorDash.
About the Role
DoorDash is looking for a Senior Technical Account Manager who will plan and execute integrations with top New Verticals partners across Grocery, Convenience, Alcohol & Retail. Externally, you'll serve as the Technical Account Manager for these integrations, gathering information from partners and helping them connect to our system. Internally, you will lead our integration enablement team. You will guide the team through integration challenges with your technical expertise and manage the day to day workload through effective sprint planning and operational process management. You will strategize with our cross-functional DoorDash teams to build & operate a world class integrations platform. Reporting to an Associate Manager on our Partner Integrations team, you will be an integral part of DoorDash's Merchant Strategy & Operations organization.
You’re excited about this opportunity because…
- You will own the success of our New Verticals integrations by driving initiatives across technical teams, contractors, and internal business stakeholders
- You will lead the prioritization of new projects, features and initiatives for the integration enablement team
- You will identify, resolve, and escalate day-to-day impediments or blockers that may affect the team’s ability to meet sprint goals
- You will be the voice of DoorDash in managing external relationships with our New Verticals partners, leading implementation and process improvement
- You will partner with product, engineering, and operations teams to discover & drive opportunities for improvement that come from data analysis, merchant insights, and the definition of new processes
Your responsibilities in this role are…
- Be a Subject Matter Expert for DoorDash’s integrated offerings and guide partners through new Integration builds
- Lead a team of 4-8 integration enablement contractors, managing workloads, providing guidance and enabling integration development
- Facilitate sprint planning meetings and ensure the team has a clear understanding of upcoming tasks and priorities
- Address any impediments or blockers that may affect the team's ability to meet sprint goals
- Work on strategic projects based on Merchant needs to uplevel our product offering and to contribute to our processes and documentation to continuously improve.
We’re excited about you because…
- You are a master of organization - You excel in planning projects and presenting details in a clear and accessible manner for both technical and business stakeholders.
- You are a problem solver - You thrive on solving complex problems, diving into the details, and providing actionable plans to triage and resolve escalations.
- You are technically savvy – You possess technical acumen and are comfortable navigating engineering terminology, translating it into practical business understanding.
- You are a relationship-builder – You excel at building relationships and can influence and motivate individuals at all levels, both internally and externally.
- You are detail-oriented – You are process-driven and highly organized, with a keen ability to capture all necessary information in a way that is easily understood by both technical and business stakeholders.
- You are analytical – Your analytical mindset allows you to interpret complex data and extract valuable insights to drive informed product prioritization.
- 3+ years of experience translating technical concepts to business solutions
- 1+ years of experience in Agile and Scrum environments
- Proven track record of maintaining and enhancing processes
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of integrations, APIs, webhooks and ETL
- You have experience leading a team, assigning tasks and prioritizing workstreams
- Hands-on working SQL experience to troubleshoot and self-serve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in project and/or program management
- Proven success working in cross-functional engineering and operations teams
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or similar certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
The location-specific base salary range for this position is listed below. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
Actual compensation within the pay range will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, skills, prior relevant experience, and specific work location. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, base salary is localized according to employee work location. Please discuss your intended work location with your recruiter for more information.
DoorDash cares about you and your overall well-being, and that’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package, for full-time employees, that includes healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan including an employer match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, wellbeing benefits, paid time off, paid parental leave, and several paid holidays, among others.
In addition to base salary, the compensation package for this role also includes opportunities for equity grants.