Team Lead, SMB Sales (Bilingual)
About the Team
DoorDash is looking for top-talent to play a pivotal role in building our business across Canada! As a leader within our Inside Sales team, you will play a key role in managing and coaching the local DoorDash team members, while also carrying an individual quota.
We’re looking for someone with deep market knowledge and excellent working relationships in Canada who is inspired to bring their experience, passion and skills to make an impact in the community and build our sales team.
About the Role
We are looking for a Team Lead to join our Inside Sales team who ensures we maximize the efforts of the team. You will lead a local sales team while also carrying an individual quota. You will be focused on coaching and training our reps to grow selection, while using local knowledge to build partnerships with top local businesses across Canada. You will also close partnerships with these merchants - the ultimate player-coach.
You will report into the Inside Sales Manager on our Canada team where you'll have direct access to all you'll need to grow your career to the next level. This is a hybrid role with some time in-office and some time remote.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Have a passion for SMB businesses and the restaurant industry
- Sell restaurant owners on the value of partnering with DoorDash and help them understand the value of our full suites of services (e.g. Marketplace, Storefront, Dashpass)
- Lead and mentor a team of Strategic Account Executives - training, developing, and guiding them to achieve business goals
- Collaborate and share insights with sales leadership and operations team
We’re excited about you because….
- You are fluent in both French and English (oral and written)
- You have 1+ years of experience leading, mentoring, or training sales reps to be top performers
- You have 2+ years of sales experience, ideally in a close sales role or related experience
- You have experience selling multi-product solutions
- You can navigate sales and internal tools quickly (Salesforce, Google Apps)
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
The location-specific base salary range for this position is listed below. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
Actual compensation within the pay range will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, skills, prior relevant experience, and specific work location. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, base salary is localized according to employee work location. Please discuss your intended work location with your recruiter for more information.
DoorDash cares about you and your overall well-being, and that’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package, for full-time employees, that includes healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan including an employer match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, wellbeing benefits, paid time off, paid parental leave, and several paid holidays, among others.
In addition to base salary, the compensation package for this role also includes opportunities for equity grants and sales commission.