Sales & Partnerships Manager, Restaurant Ad Sales
About the Team
The Ad sales team is responsible for the advertising vision, development and growth of our largest advertising partnerships. This is a newly created team, seeking founding members to build an industry-leading ads and promotions business across DoorDash’s core categories, starting with Enterprise Restaurant brands. The growing DoorDash ads business will quickly become the single best place for merchants and brands to market to local customers, in an ecosystem that benefits all parties.
About the Role
As a Sales & Partnerships Manager, you will build partnerships that create tangible value for both DoorDash and advertisers. In this role, you will manage the ads strategy across a focused portfolio of accounts, and drive adoption of our growing ads and promotions offering. You will also work cross-functionally with account management, marketing, analytics, and product to innovate on our future approach and solutions. You will report into Senior Manager, Enterprise Ad Sales.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Be a founding member of the DoorDash Ads & Promos team
- Lead end-to-end advertising conversations across a portfolio of enterprise restaurant clients
- Drive product/feature adoption, and ultimately grow advertiser value and sustainable revenue for DoorDash
- Represent advertiser needs to influence our Ads & Promos product roadmap and go to market strategy
- Manage a robust sales pipeline and create annual and quarterly plans to achieve ambitious goals
- Co-develop pitch materials and processes to enable future scale of the team and business
We’re excited about you because…
- You are a consultative seller with 8+ years of experience in digital media
- You’re an expert in using data and insights to inform recommendations, rooted in advertiser objectives and business priorities
- You know the basics of digital ads measurement - from attribution to funnel metrics
- You have strong written/verbal communication and presentations skills, and experience operating across several levels of an organization
- You diligently manage a sales pipeline and can juggle both short- and mid-term impact
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.