Senior Account Executive - French Speaking
About the Team
On the Inside Sales team, our mission is to promote growth in local economies by building connections with businesses across the nation and promoting the DoorDash platform.
About the Role
We're looking for a French- speaking Strategic Account Executive (SAE) to oversee the most valuable leads in our pool which are located in our most important strategic markets. Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, you'll carry the highest goals in our inside sales team. You will have the freedom and autonomy to manage your day to hit your targets.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Help transform the way restaurants monetize through our on-demand delivery service
- Create a great first impression with merchants and build a pipeline of qualified leads
- Lead the full sales cycle while closing transactions to attain new business from small to midsize merchants
- Master email marketing automation tools to creatively engage prospects
- Make a high volume of cold calls (80+) and emails to prospects daily
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 3+ years of experience working in a high volume inside sales environment
- You have experience in Small - Medium (SMB) business to business sales
- You have managed a full sales cycle and have been in a closing or lead generation sales role
- You are genuinely curious about people, local businesses, and technology
- You have a dynamic personality with a customer-focused mindset
- You are passionate and persistent about sales
- You can navigate sales and internal tools quickly (Salesforce, Outreach, Sales Navigator, Google Apps)
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.