Merchant Services Specialist - Vendor Audit
About the Team
The Merchant Services Vendor Audit Team reviews the output quality of work from our network of menu and process vendors. The team also assists in creating/improving processes, streamlining workflows and manipulating data to highlight trends and areas of improvement. This is done by becoming a subject matter expert on all current workflows for all teams, making strategic recommendations based on objective observations, and by always continuing to ask questions and being open to learning new information. This team has been created to support the organization - through audit data, the team provides tangible quality scores for all team members, and works cross-functionally with other departments to troubleshoot issues.
About the Role
As a Vendor Audit Representative, reporting to our Merchant Services Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring that all vendors and internal teams within Merchant Services are upholding DoorDash’s menu quality standards, as well as remaining compliant with the specific teams’ workflows and processes. In order to complete audits for each team accurately, you will be expected to take on the challenge of becoming a subject matter expert on all teams within Merchant Services and be able to provide feedback and suggestions for improvement. As a member of this team, you will also serve as a key component in upholding the quality of menus generated by our offshore partners.
The preferred schedule for this role is Monday - Friday from 7:00am - 3:30pm or 8:00am - 4:30pm. If you require special accommodation for scheduling, please let your recruiter know.
Please note: due to current circumstances, our recruiting process is currently being run entirely via phone and Zoom video conference.
Once our offices reopen, we expect this role to be hybrid with some time in-office and some time remote.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Contribute to improving the quality of menus on DoorDash
- Become a subject matter expert on internal operations teams’ processes
- Collaborate with peers on process improvement plans and proactively look for opportunities to streamline processes
- Provide concise, factual and courteous communications on all forms, emails, and cases
- Monitor and report on the quality of work demonstrated by our third-party vendors
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal partners to support projects and organize internal operations
We’re excited about you because…
- You have a minimum of 6 months experience at DoorDash
- You have intermediate to advanced knowledge of Google Sheets and/or Excel
- You have working knowledge of SQL
- You have experience in an auditor role
- You are well-organized, with impeccable written and verbal communications skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- You are able to follow processes and adapt quickly to new direction
- You are able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- You are motivated by defined metrics and goals established by leadership
- You are creative, dedicated to improving 1% each and every day
- You are positive and engaging, steadfast in providing excellent service
- You have an ability to type 50+ WPM, while maintaining outstanding spelling and grammar
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.