Senior Associate, Enterprise Partnerships
About the Team
DoorDash is looking for top-talent to help grow our Australian business! We're looking for passionate individuals with deep market knowledge to allow us to best serve our consumers, Dashers, and merchants. Join our never-ending pursuit to better power economies in Australia and across the globe.
About the Role
DoorDash is looking for a Senior Associate to join the New Verticals Enterprise team, to help promote and execute the strategy for our largest partnerships in our grocery, convenience, and liquor verticals. The DoorDash Enterprise team is responsible for the strategic vision, acquisition, and development of the largest businesses in Australia. Given the scale of our key partners, you will be an essential piece of DoorDash's success in every market in which we operate. As a Senior Associate on the New Verticals Enterprise Partnerships Team you'll help develop growth plans and lead the daily execution for a portfolio of brands.
You're excited about this opportunity because...
- Engage with retailers corporate office, franchisees, and individual owner operator locations to grow sales and improve operations and quality
- Work cross-functionally and serve as the liaison between our partners and DoorDash teams, particularly with our sales representatives to accelerate signing and onboarding new retailers and stores
- Develop and execute a growth strategy across the ‘mid-market’ segment of grocery, liquor, and convenience
- Oversee partner specific needs (e.g., POS (point of sale) integrations, customised reporting, menu optimisation, merchant marketing, operational improvements)
- Build direct relationships with important partners throughout each brand, ensuring client needs are met at all levels
- You will report directly to the Senior Manager of New Verticals Enterprise Partnerships
We're excited about you because you…
- Have 1.5 - 4 years of experience working in cross-functional teams to build creative solutions
- Have strong project management skills
- Love working directly with clients; you create and maintain long-term relationships
- Know how to take very broad challenges or opportunities and turn them into actionable projects with clear goals
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.