Senior Associate, International Alcohol Compliance
About the Team
DoorDash is looking for top talent to play a pivotal role in growing our International Alcohol business! We are looking for someone who is excited about joining a fast-paced environment and driving our next wave of growth. Join us in our global mission to empower and grow local economies!
About the Role
As a Senior Associate of the International Alcohol team, you will be responsible for key levers that will drive the Alcohol business forward. You will be responsible for defining and executing an operational compliance strategy and helping oversee day-to-day operations.
You will lead go-to-market activities to unlock new markets, dive into data to monitor performance and root cause any issues, and work cross-functionally with product, legal, and comms teams to drive socially responsible growth.
You will report into the Alcohol Lead for International New Verticals, and will support both Australia and Canada.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Strategize - Work on unique strategies across our three-sided marketplaceEngage – Implement scalable initiatives and best practices to provide a world-class operation
- Operate – Own tracking dashboards and manage week over week metrics to drive safe, compliant delivery operations.
- Analyze – Build models using tools like Excel and SQL to evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of various programs and experiments
- Influence – Partner with many teams like: Operations, Product, Engineering, Legal, Policy, Comms, etc. to create strategic plans and harness opportunities while gaining buy-in from stakeholders and leadership
We’re excited about you because…
- 2+ years' experience in consulting, strategy, or related compliance experience
- You are a self-starter – You have a bias for action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- You are a problem solver – You have a talent for synthesising complex problems, can translate high-level goals into actionable plans, and enjoy implementing a process
- You are analytical – You use data to inform tough decisions, and are comfortable operating at both the 10,000 foot level and at the 10 inch level
- You are an owner – You're always looking for opportunities to better your work product and own the outcome – both the good and the bad
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.