Enablement and GTM Manager, CPG Ads & Promotions
About the Team
Our CPG Advertising & Promotions team operates at the intersection of e-commerce and advertising, providing digital solutions to help CPG advertisers reach their consumers and grow their brands on DoorDash. This role will be responsible for the go-to-market function for our portfolio of ads and promotion solutions.
About the Role
We’re looking for a highly-motivated individual to support our CPG Ads business. In this role, you’ll collaborate between our Strategy + Operations, Sales, and Marketing teams to help build out a sales enablement function. In this role, you will focus on go-to-market processes and external positioning, with an acute appreciation for the needs and context of CPG marketers. This is an exciting opportunity to support a growing, early stage business at DoorDash.
- Enable our sales team to move faster and with high impact by iterating on our go to market infrastructure
- Partner with Marketing, Communications, and other teams to define our go to market narrative and create external assets
- Shape our product roadmap through market and advertiser insights
- Wear multiple hats depending on the project and the audience: product marketing, sales enablement, and sales marketing
- Bring product offerings to market both internally (for our sales teams) and externally (for our CPG advertisers)
- Own goals related to advertiser adoption and investment
You will report into the Senior Manager, Ads + Promos on our CPG Strategy & Operations team in our Ads + Promos organization.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Build: You’re not afraid to try something new. You enjoy going from 0 to 1 and building net-new processes that scale.
- Problem Solve: You like diving into ambiguous problems. When given an ambitious goal, you can map out and execute on the milestones necessary to get there - and prioritize on the highest impact workstreams.
- Drive Results: You like to go deep and turn insights into action, driving clear results for the business.
- Communicate: You have strong communication skills and are able to distill complex messages and create compelling narratives for multiple audiences, internally and externally.
We’re excited about you because you have/are…
- 6+ years of experience in consumer/consumer tech, product marketing, or sales enablement
- Proven track record of leading projects and delivering on results
- Experience working with CPG brands and an understanding of the digital media landscape
- You are “stakeholder centric”, using different insights to drive your strategy and the collateral you build for both internal and external audiences
- Excellent analytical abilities (comfort with Excel required; SQL preferred)
- Self-starter that thrives in an ambiguous, fast-paced, and changing environment
- Comfortable balancing between operating at the lowest level of detail and leading strategically
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
The location-specific base salary range for this position is listed below. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
Actual compensation within the pay range will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, skills, prior relevant experience, and specific work location. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, base salary is localized according to employee work location. Please discuss your intended work location with your recruiter for more information.
DoorDash cares about you and your overall well-being, and that’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package, for full-time employees, that includes healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan including an employer match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, wellbeing benefits, paid time off, paid parental leave, and several paid holidays, among others.
In addition to base salary, the compensation package for this role also includes opportunities for equity grants.
Something looks off?