Media Specialist, CPG Ads & Promotions
About the Team
Our CPG Advertising & Promotions team operates at the intersection of e-commerce and advertising, surfacing and monetizing relevant content that benefits our core audiences. We provide digital solutions to help CPG advertisers reach DoorDash audiences. This role will be responsible for the operations and performance of one of our core solutions, Sponsored Products.
About the Role
We’re looking for a detail oriented, highly-motivated individual to support our CPG Ads business. In this role, you’ll collaborate between our Strategy + Operations and Sales teams to build, monitor, and optimize performance media campaigns for our CPG advertisers. This is an exciting opportunity to support a growing, early stage business at DoorDash.
- Manage the end to end campaign process - set up, monitoring, and reporting
- Analyze metrics to make strategic campaign optimization recommendations aligned to unique advertiser goals
- Contextualize results through your understanding of digital marketing
- Serve as performance media subject matter expert across key clients, sharing best practices and optimization recommendations
- Lead new Advertiser onboarding efforts and ad platform trainings
- Create, document and update campaign operations processes
- Support ad hoc insights and internal auditing requests
- Manage communications across multiple internal teams and external clients
You will report into the Senior Manager, Ads + Promos on our CPG Strategy & Operations team in our Ads + Promos organization.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Analyze and Influence: You enjoy slicing and dicing data, and can synthesize insights that drive tangible results.
- Problem Solve: You like diving into ambiguous problems. When given an ambitious goal, you can map out and execute on the milestones necessary to get there.
- Build: You’re not afraid to try something new. You enjoy going from 0 to 1 and building net-new processes that scale.
- Communicate: You have strong communication skills and are able to distill complex messages to multiple audiences, internally and externally.
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 3+ years of experience in performance marketing at a digital agency, retail media network, or in a CPG environment
- You understand the e-commerce marketing funnel and how advertisers can leverage key media mechanics (ROAS, CPC, etc.) to drive specific business outcomes
- Comfortable leading client-facing conversations and sharing data-backed insights and recommendations
- Excellent analytical abilities (comfort with Excel required; SQL preferred) with strong attention to detail
- You’re a self-starter that thrives in an ambiguous, fast-paced, and changing environment
- Comfortable balancing between operating at the lowest level of detail and leading strategically
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
The location-specific base salary range for this position is listed below. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
Actual compensation within the pay range will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, skills, prior relevant experience, and specific work location. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, base salary is localized according to employee work location. Please discuss your intended work location with your recruiter for more information.
DoorDash cares about you and your overall well-being, and that’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package, for full-time employees, that includes healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan including an employer match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, wellbeing benefits, paid time off, paid parental leave, and several paid holidays, among others.
In addition to base salary, the compensation package for this role also includes opportunities for equity grants.
Something looks off?