Senior Associate, Sales Strategy & Operations
About the Team
Our Sales and Partner Management teams are the heart and soul of DoorDash, enabling us to partner with top restaurants across the country to drive revenue and help our partners operate even better. As DoorDash grows both in scale and breadth of offering, the strength of our sales engine and organizational structure must grow with it.
About the Role
As a Sales Strategy & Operations Senior Associate, you’ll be responsible for driving the productivity of our Inside Sales teams across Strategic, Regional and Inbound. You will report to the Senior Manager of Sales Strategy & Operations. In this role, you will pull reports and draw data insights in our Salesforce ecosystem as well as lead cross-functional collaboration between DoorDash’s operations, sales, marketing, product, design, and analytics teams to hit DoorDash revenue growth goals.
You will responsible for projects across the Inside Sales business and a key owner of DoorDash revenue goals. You will be at the focal point of marketing, product & sales–driving efficiency, developing the product roadmap, and driving mass impact–facilitating the new chapter of DoorDash’s Go-To-Market strategy.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Build – Develop and drive adoption of new sales products at DoorDash
- Strategize – Work with product to build roadmaps and tie to business goals
- Experiment – Scope tests and experiments on everything from adoption to optimization
- Implement – Execute new product plans to help our partners grow and operate quickly
- Analyze - Build models to evaluate success and find opportunities for improvement
- Influence – Work with our Merchant Product, Engineering, Operations and Sales teams to scale business impact
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 3+ years of experience in management consulting / tech / design / investment banking / corporate strategy / business development / business operations or related experience; high-growth or early-stage startup experience strongly preferred
- You have an established track record of achieving tangible outcomes and moving needles
- You have experience leading projects, working in a team, and motivating people at all levels across a variety of job responsibilities
- You can translate high-level goals into applicable plans & action items
- You have experience working with Salesforce and other CRMs
- You have experience working with sales teams across onshore/offshore
- You have excellent Excel skills (can perform complex functions); SQL knowledge a bonus
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
The location-specific base salary range for this position is listed below. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
Actual compensation within the pay range will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, skills, prior relevant experience, and specific work location. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, base salary is localized according to employee work location. Please discuss your intended work location with your recruiter for more information.
DoorDash cares about you and your overall well-being, and that’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package, for full-time employees, that includes healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan including an employer match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, wellbeing benefits, paid time off, paid parental leave, and several paid holidays, among others.
In addition to base salary, the compensation package for this role also includes opportunities for equity grants.
Something looks off?