Real Time Analyst Supervisor
About the Team
The RTA team is in the front line when it comes to protecting service level agreements and experience. The team is responsible for ensuring occupancy is balanced across our multiple LOBs and organizations. RTA also works with several cross functional partners to manage and mitigate outage impacts. The team works in a highly collaborative environment to meet the demands of an ever changing and scaling organization.
About the Role
As a WFM RTA Supervisor, you will be growing and maturing Intraday operations and near-term planning, while also building a highly supportive RTA team who monitors 24/7 operations. This role will be crucial to providing insights and feedback for multiple Support departments and ensuring WF asks are acted upon to meet SLAs. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with a mix of international vendor contact centers and on shore staffing. The WFM Supervisor will also oversee robust, accurate reporting throughout the team and vendor-level RTAs. We are looking for someone who is always looking to improve the status quo. This role will report to the Workforce Planning Manager.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Develop and grow Real Time Analysts in WFM and their careers who work at all hours of the day.
- Ensures the team accurately tracks and manages call center schedule adherence and SLAs, along with other reporting.
- Work closely with the WF Planning Manager and vendor teams on planning, skilling, and staff levels.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for the internal support team on intraday insights.
- Work well with other departments and teams to grow operations for customer support.
- Ad-hoc duties as needed by Vendor Operations and WFM.
We’re excited about you because…
- Expert knowledge of key call center performance metrics such as service level, AHT, adherence, etc.
- Demonstrated skills in all phases of workforce planning, forecasting and Intra-day functions.
- At least 3 years experience in workforce management, with 1 year of leadership experience. Preferably with large multi-site operations (300+).
- Experience with outsourced call centers and salesforce preferred.
- Light database or Tableau knowledge is a plus.
- Comfort/experience communicating across job levels with both internal and external partners is a must.
- Strong ability to act quickly and adapt to ever changing business conditions.
- Strong analytical mindset and multi-tasker.
- Fluent with Google Suite.
- Experience with WFM Optimization Tool (ie.e Verint, Aspect eWFM, Nice IEX, etc).
- Reporting experience including strong skills within Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred but not required.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
The location-specific base salary range for this position is listed below. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
Actual compensation within the pay range will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, skills, prior relevant experience, and specific work location. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, base salary is localized according to employee work location. Please discuss your intended work location with your recruiter for more information.
DoorDash cares about you and your overall well-being, and that’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package, for full-time employees, that includes healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan including an employer match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, wellbeing benefits, paid time off, paid parental leave, and several paid holidays, among others.
In addition to base salary, the compensation package for this role also includes opportunities for equity grants.
Something looks off?