Manager, Sales Strategy & Operations
About the Team
The GTM Vendor S&O team enables DoorDash in scaling our core businesses and testing our big bets by 1) establishing a Vendor network that can i) meet DoorDash’s GTM needs and ii) expand DoorDash’s GTM reach and capabilities, 2) owning and/or enabling GTM Vendor programs in meeting goals, and 3) identifying and implementing optimization efficiency improvements
About the Role
We are looking for a Sales Strategy Manager to build and execute the Vendor strategy for our Australia sales organization. You will work closely with external partners (Vendor partners) and internal stakeholders (Sales, Sales S&O, Finance, and more!). You will report into the Senior Manager of Sales Strategy on our Sales Strategy and Operations team in our Merchant organization.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Build, test, and execute a Vendor strategy for our Australia sales organization
- Influence and help establish our overall GTM Strategy
- Own Vendor relationships and manage cross-functional projects with external partners and internal stakeholders
- Drive tactical day to day operations and identify and implement efficiency improvements to optimize business impact
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 6+ years of experience in consulting, strategy, business development, operations, technology, banking, analytics or related experience with a track record of leading initiatives and hitting goals
- You have strong cross functional business experience, project management, and communication skills
- You are comfortable solving ambiguous problems and working with large data sets within Excel / Google sheets
- You are willing to roll up their sleeves and flex up or down as needed - “humble doer”
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
Something looks off?