Merchant Experience Partner, Customer Experience
About the Team
As one of DoorDash's core operations teams, Customer Experience and Support Ops, ensures that when there are bumps in the last mile, there's always someone there to help make things right. Our team designs and manages DoorDash's large and growing global network of support centers to create the best customer experiences, with the ultimate goal of delivering an outstanding customer experience as reliably as possible.
About the Role
We are looking for a Merchant Experience Partner to partner with our high value merchants for a respective book of business to help solve their most pressing issues and provide the opportunity to improve their overall merchant experience as we continue to increase our last-mile logistics platform.
As a Merchant Experience Partner, you will play a crucial role within the Merchant Support team by providing our merchants with a direct contact for all of their support needs and focusing your efforts on ensuring overall Merchant success on the DoorDash platform. You will build long-lasting relationships with our Merchants through excellent customer service and strategic problem solving. Not only will you partner with our Merchants, but you will work with Account Owners and own a book of business as their support contact. You will have demonstrated experience delivering effective execution and communication, and be excited to solve one of our most challenging problems. You will be a part of a new program to shape support as a differentiator in the marketplace through high-quality, white-glove service.
All official documentation including the INE ID is required to apply for this position.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Collaborate and troubleshoot on important issues for Merchants for a respective book of business, including but not limited to payment issues, portal issues, menu updates, and other advanced support issues
- Build relationships with Merchant partners by being main contact and expert for our high revenue Merchants for their support operations
- Promote retention and overall Merchant success through service and proactive outreach via phone, email or zoom call
- Prioritize and escalate issues in partnership with our teams
- Develop an expertise in how DoorDash's systems and resources work, and how to use them to promote positive outcomes for our Merchants
- Validate and track Merchant feedback to inform updates to our products and tools
We're excited about you because…
- 3 or more years of experience with account management, customer support, hospitality or in related field
- C1 English level or higher
- High School Degree or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Salesforce (or other CRM software), and the ability to view and interpret dashboards.
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Suite and G Suite
- Basic knowledge of excel tools and formatting functionality.
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Experience providing advisory and partnership-level support through both proactive and reactive interactions with customers
- Experience advocating for customer experience within a team or initiative
- You excel at building relationships
- You excel at determining prioritization
- You're creative
- You love thinking about new opportunities for process improvement
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash...
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We're not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.