Customer Experience Agent
About the Role
We’re looking to grow our Marketplace Live Operations team by leaps and bounds. Join DoorDash as a Marketplace Live Operations Representative to become an expert in addressing the most pressing needs and concerns of DoorDash’s thousands of partner merchants, customers, and dashers worldwide. You’ll be part of an exciting, rapidly-growing team designed to take our support to the next level. Representatives will report to the Marketplace Live Operations Supervisor.
Note: We are a 24 hour/365 day operation. An Agent will be assigned a schedule that may include evenings, weekends, or holidays. These schedules will be adjusted periodically to meet the needs of our business.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Handle three main channels: Inbound Calls, Chats, and Emails for DoorDash’s partner merchants, customers, and dashers worldwide while maintaining an outstanding experience in every interaction.
- Address time-sensitive issues, such as payments, account questions, driver issues, or troubleshooting with professionalism in a timely manner.
- Develop deep expertise in how DoorDash’s processes, systems, and resources work, and how to use them to drive positive outcomes
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and relationship-building.
- Excel at Quality! We want to be the best Customer Experience Company out there!
We're excited about you because...
- You have 1+ years experience handling customer issue resolution using email, phone and chat.
- You can speak fluent English and have above average technical fluency (typing speed of 40 WPM).
- You have experience in a fast-paced customer service role and are resilient in an ever-changing environment.
- You have effective written communication skills--including top-notch grammar, spelling, and the ability to write both formally and casually using DoorDash’s brand voice and tone.
- You are a highly-motivated individual that works well in a team environment.
- You are above average in technological fluency, including smartphone application navigation, computer function navigation, such as using hotkeys for copy/paste, opening multiple tabs, email
- You are customer-centric and you love helping people.
- You have high emotional intelligence and you are great at building relationships.
- You are very organized--you can juggle both issue resolution & concise communication.
- You have experience maintaining a high level of professionalism.
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash...
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection
Something looks off?