India · Remote
Posted on Friday, July 30, 2021
Our mission at Curai is to make high-quality healthcare accessible to all. We are fulfilling this audacious mission by building a virtual-first primary care service. Blending high-touch clinical care augmented with artificial intelligence, we are building a scalable primary care model that provides patients with quality care anytime, anywhere, from their mobile phones at a very affordable price.
As a Clinical Associate (CA), your primary role will be centered around accurate history taking and appropriate charting in the electronic health records. In addition, you will be responsible for providing an excellent patient experience by understanding the patient’s concern and communicating effectively. You will offer professional guidance, support, and resources to U.S. patients in a fast-paced, virtual healthcare setting and work closely with other CAs, and collaborate with team members from engineering and product to test and integrate new features as well as the Curai clinical team..
The clinical team at Curai Health includes US licensed Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Associates, and Medical Assistants. The team provides chat based treatment for primary care concerns to patients located in the US.
Who You Are:
- Have completed an MBBS/BHMS/BAMS degree.
- Have worked remotely before, or have a strong feeling that you'd work well with a 100% remote team, spread across multiple time zones.
- Are able to work late evenings and nights because your schedule will be based on US hours.
- Have a minimum 5 years of experience working in a clinical setting as an independent unsupervised provider.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills in the English language.
- Have expertise in common primary health concerns, healthy lifestyle choices, and symptom relief.
- Have the ability to interact professionally and compassionately with patients.
- Are flexible and adaptable to change with a growth mindset.
- Work well and collaboratively with a team.
- Have high expectations for yourself and those you work with. Open to give and receive feedback.
- Are excited about getting on the speeding train that is an early-stage startup.
What you'll do:
- Provide exceptional customer service to US patients.
- Complete efficient, clinically sound history taking on a chat based platform integrated with AI.
- Chart patient data on the Curai electronic health record.
- Collaborate with team members from the engineering and product teams to test out and integrate new features as well as the Curai clinical team.
- Participate in innovative projects that are central to the development of Curai Health’s rapidly growing knowledge base.
- Grow as a physician in an environment that embraces evidence based medicine with a renowned team of experts across the fields of healthcare and machine learning.
- Work 30-40 hours per week on a rotating schedule.
- Help with various administrative tasks as required.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly and monthly video meetings to ensure smooth functioning of the team.
- Report operational and technical issues on an ongoing basis for improvement
What You'll Need:
- A personal computer/laptop and have reliable high-speed internet access (at least 60 mbps).
- A stable and reliable power connection.
- Are comfortable typing and communicating in a chat-based environment (Ability to type at least 40 words per minute with at least 80% accuracy).
- Ability to interact professionally and compassionately with patients.
- Ability to work remotely and simultaneously working on multiple platforms.
- A growth mindset.
What We Offer:
Culture: Mission driven talent with great colleagues committed to living our values, collaborating and driving performance
Pay: Competitive compensation
Wellness: Flexible working hours and remote working options
Benefits: Professional development stipend, tech stipend
Curai Health is a startup with a small, but world-class team from high tech companies, AI researchers, practicing physicians, to team members from non-traditional career paths and backgrounds.. We also have research partnerships with leading universities across the country and access to medical data that facilitates research in this space. We are a highly collaborative, data-driven team, focused on delivering our mission with funding from top-tier Silicon Valley investors including Morningside, General Catalyst, and Khosla Ventures.
At Curai Health, we are highly committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment. In keeping with our beliefs and values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. To promote an equitable and bias-free workplace, we set competitive compensation packages for each position and do not negotiate on our offers. We are looking for teammates that are mission-driven, embody our core values, and appreciate our transparent approach.