Enrollment Content Writer (6 Month Contract - 20 Hours/Week)
Marketing & Communications
United States · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, January 10, 2024
Color is a health technology company that makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. We work with employers, labor unions, national health initiatives, governments, and public health institutions to provide the tools for preventive health and disease management, including cancer early detection, screening, and care management.
Apply to join Color and do the most meaningful work of your career. If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified but are up for the challenge - we want you to apply!
As an Enrollment Content Writer, you will spearhead our B2C initiatives, focusing on maximizing employee enrollment in our cancer screening program post-sales. This role is crucial in ensuring high employee utilization of our services within each employer's workforce.
This is a 6 month contract working 20 hours per week.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Write copy to maximize employee enrollment in the cancer screening program - including email, mailer, newsletter, webinar and incentive campaigns.
- Design and execute targeted communication and engagement campaigns to educate employees about the program's benefits.
- Create compelling content and resources to drive employee understanding and uptake of the program.
- Work cross-functionally with the Client Services and Product teams to align enrollment and ongoing engagement tactics.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Health Promotion, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in B2C content creation for healthcare or wellness programs.
- Proven ability to write successful enrollment and engagement and campaigns.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills, with a focus on customer success.
- Creative thinker with a passion for health promotion and preventive care.
- Experienced in writing creative copy.
Color is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants with disabilities in our recruitment process.