Senior/Staff Program Manager, Robotics
Are you a seasoned robotics professional ready to lead complex technical programs that redefine the future of robotics? We are seeking a Senior/Staff Program Manager who is passionate about driving innovation and accelerating robotics transformation for our customers. In this role, you will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, customers, and partners to develop and launch cutting-edge robotic solutions. You'll need to thrive in an environment of ambiguity, excel at problem-solving, and be comfortable managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced setting. Effective communication at all levels is key, as you'll be presenting and conveying your insights clearly in both written and verbal form. If you're a strategic thinker with a proven track record in program management and a deep understanding of the robotics industry, we want to hear from you.
This position is located in Boston, MA and may require occasional travel to meet with customers, vendors, and attend industry events.
1. Program Management:
- Develop and execute comprehensive project plans, timelines, and milestones, ensuring alignment with overall business objectives.
- Monitor project progress, proactively identify and mitigate risks, resolve conflicts, and escalate issues as needed.
- Lead cross-functional teams throughout the entire robotics implementation lifecycle from conceptualization to deployment.
2. Robotics Transformation:
- Collaborate closely with external customers to identify challenges and opportunities in robotic automation.
- Leverage your expertise to drive the adoption of robotics solutions that align with customer needs.
- Apply lean manufacturing principles, ROI calculations, process modeling, IT integration, and ensure security and safety compliance.
3. Customer Engagement:
- Act as the primary point of contact for customers, addressing inquiries, concerns, and providing technical support.
- Deliver presentations and technical information to customers and stakeholders, adapting your communication style to different audiences.
- Gather customer feedback and collaborate with internal teams to enhance product features.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in program management, with a focus on robotics.
- Extensive experience in application engineering, hardware and software development, and product development in robotics.
- Proven experience in customer-facing roles with the ability to convey complex technical concepts clearly.
- Strong technical acumen with a deep understanding of robotic systems, hardware, and software integration.
- Excellent project management skills, including experience with agile methodologies and tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for addressing complex technical challenges.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly and effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Highly motivated teammate.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, collaborative and dynamic start-up environment as part of a small team.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience with software integration of new systems into existing software-driven processes.
- Experience in logistics, healthcare, municipal services, and related industries.
- Successfully introduced multiple robotic systems into pathways through production.
- Hands-on experience in robotic deployment.
The annual base salary range for this position is $160,000 - $200,000. See below for additional total compensation package information.
Collaborative Robotics is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Collaborative Robotics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.
To all recruitment agencies: Collaborative Robotics does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees. Collaborative Robotics is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Our full-time compensation package includes base salary plus equity and comprehensive benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role and experience level. The range reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position in the noted geographic area. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.