Product Application Specialist
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2023
About Caption Health
Caption Health’s mission is to detect disease early – when there is the highest potential for impact – by leveraging artificial intelligence and ultrasound. Our breakthrough AI platform enables any healthcare professional to perform high-quality ultrasound exams for early disease detection, in convenient and lower-cost outpatient settings including patients’ homes. It was recognized as one of TIME’s 100 Best Inventions of 2021 and one of Fast Company’s Next Big Things in Health Tech.
Through our work with health plans, providers, patients, and industry partners, we are transforming care, expanding access, and reducing costs.
To learn more, visit captionhealth.com.
The Product Application Specialist is responsible for supporting clinical testing efforts associated with pre-and-post-launch of the product.
- Technical support and training of clinical customers. This includes workflow implementation of our innovative AI solutions.
- Provide demos in the field, at conferences/trade shows, and in-house.
- Serve as a liaison between prospective customers and HQ, effectively delivering feedback from the field.
- Help customize and create new training content for a range of audiences.
- Technical support and training of health care professionals during clinical investigation activities at our partners sites, which include many leading institutions.
- Provide feedback as the liaison between field and Clinical, Product, Engineering teams.
- Help coordinate and deliver data acquisition by in-house scanning and usability testing.
- Support QA by assisting with verification and validation. Help organize in-house studies.
- Contribute to the development of marketing communication materials for commercialization of existing and new products.
- Support and interact with key opinion leaders.
- Provide product training for employees.
- Travel expectations: 75-90% travel expected.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Registered Cardiac Sonographer with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in the cardiovascular imaging space either from clinical practice, clinical development, or marketing. POC experience is a plus.
- Have a good understanding of the ultrasound technology competitive landscape, including recent technical advances and how cardiac ultrasound is being used today. Experience with 3D and Strain is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate ideas.
- Flexibility with urgent last-minute travel needs.
Caption Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Caption Health does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Caption Health strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy.
See more open positions at Caption Health
Something looks off?