VP of HNW Distribution & Investor Relations
Cadre is a next-generation FinTech company making institutional-grade commercial real estate investing (a 16 trillion dollar asset class) accessible to individual investors. Our customers invest in the same assets as institutional investors such as the Harvard Endowment, major family offices, and Blackrock. We believe that high-quality commercial real estate can be a catalyst for wealth creation and economic empowerment, and access should not be limited to the few.
We have some of the most experienced real estate investors partnering with some of the brightest minds in data science and engineering to develop cutting-edge technology that helps us offer the best quality assets at lower fees and with greater transparency.
With over $130 million in investments from the likes of A16z, Khosla Ventures, Thrive Capital, General Catalyst, and Founders Fund, Cadre is positioned to reimagine alternative investing, and is only just getting started.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a VP of HNW Distribution & Investor Relations, you will be an integral part of the team responsible for representing Cadre to inbound leads and outbound prospects to drive capital raising efforts for Cadre’s real estate offerings within the high net worth and ultra high net worth segments.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Proactively establish new client relationships within the market with the aim of growing awareness of the Cadre brand and its offerings
- Build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful, and objective investment information and real estate knowledge
- Handle inbound marketing leads and begin sourcing new prospects through your network
- Convert prospective clients into investors on the Cadre platform
- Effectively articulate the firm’s investment philosophy and suite of investment solutions across real estate with ability to highlight deal-level investment details
- Utilize Salesforce to manage pipeline and book of business and regularly share documented investor feedback with the rest of the organization
- Leverage email, phone, Zoom and in-person with clients to build rapport, trust, and connectivity; assist with general inbound inquiries, as well as client service inquiries and requests
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure that inbound and outbound marketing strategies are integrated and supported effectively
- Oversee and execute investor outreach activities such as investor meetings and webinars for new deals
- Identify and recommend opportunities to improve investor relations functions
- Work with Cadre’s revenue operations, product and engineering teams to develop Cadre investor workflow process, systems, and collaborative tools
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant industry background with client-facing experience; preferably in alternative assets, if not more specifically real estate
- Preferably experience raising capital across various macroeconomic climates within alternative assets; preferably within real estate
- Preferably experience building long-standing, deep relationships with ultra high net worth and high net worth individuals or families within the metro area
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to handle a high volume of phone calls, emails and (in some cases) in-person meetings on a daily basis
- Maturity and poise under pressure
- Friendly, team-first, can-do / will-do attitude; eager to collaborate and work across all teams
- High level of attention to detail and self-motivation; strong ability to work independently, while still collaborating with remote team members
- Highly organized, strong work ethic and able to manage and synthesize large amounts of information
- Excellent multi-tasking skills: ability to rapidly adapt to shifting priorities and operate effectively in a time-sensitive environment
- FINRA Series SIE, S7 and S63/S66 required
WHAT WE OFFER
At Cadre, we are on a mission to give more people the opportunity to improve their financial futures and our people are the driving force. We have one of the most competitive benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Base, bonus, and equity packages for every position
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family with generously subsidized premiums
- A flexible time off policy
- Exclusive company rates at Equinox gyms
- 12 weeks of fully compensated new parent leave
- Generous home office stipend and wifi and cell-phone reimbursement
- 401k match
- Summer Fridays
- Company-wide gatherings and team events held in our beautiful NYC office on a quarterly basis
WHAT WE STAND FOR
We view diversity as a critical imperative and an asset, and want our team to be as diverse as the communities we work to serve. Our mission and culture are grounded in our commitment to fostering diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging and providing equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
Learn more about our commitment to DEI here: https://cadre.com/insights/cadre-commitment-to-diversity-equity-and-inclusion/
While our backgrounds are varied, we are united in our curiosity, obsession with solving difficult problems, and dedication to our mission.
Cadre Core 5 Skills:
- Growth Mindset: You actively learn through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder
- Bias to Action: You positively motivate others to achieve or exceed goals
- Grit: You start from a place of "how might we..." versus "we can't because..."
- Partnership: You meet people where they are and present complex issues in a simple language that everybody understands
- Problem Solving: You look beyond the obvious and don’t stop at the first answers
The base salary for this role ranges from $75,000-$110,000/year with a target total compensation of approximately $220,000/year. Total compensation will be heavily weighted towards results-based commission. The final offer for base salary will be determined based on location and experience, both in industry and alignment with the role.