Director of HNW Distribution & Investor Relations
Cadre is a next-generation technology-driven investment platform for commercial real estate, democratizing access to a 16 trillion dollar asset class favored by private equity firms, hedge funds, and institutional investors. Our platform connects qualified individuals and institutions to fully vetted, compelling real estate investment opportunities. We combine our institutional experience with differentiated technology in order to empower our investors through direct access, lower fees, and greater transparency. Our mission is to provide superior access and insight to the universe of alternative investments. We believe that commercial real estate is a cornerstone of wealth creation, and access should not be limited to the few. With over $130 million in investments from the likes of A16z, Khosla Ventures, Thrive Capital, General Catalyst, and Founders Fund, Cadre is positioned to reimagine real estate investing, and is only just getting started.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Director of HNW Distribution & Investor Relations, you will be an integral part of the team responsible for representing Cadre in the local metro area to drive capital raising efforts for Cadre’s real estate offerings within the high net worth and ultra high net worth segments.
- Harness your existing client relationships and proactively establish new client relationships within the market with the aim of growing awareness of the Cadre brand and its offerings
- Build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful, and objective investment information and real estate knowledge
- Effectively articulate the firm’s investment philosophy and suite of investment solutions across real estate with ability to highlight deal-level investment details
- Establish relationships with key intermediaries(e.g. professional services professionals) in the market who are capable of making investor referrals to the Cadre platform
- Utilize Salesforce to manage pipeline and book of business and regularly share documented investor feedback with the rest of the organization
- Leverage email, phone, Zoom and in-person meetings with clients to build rapport, trust, and connectivity; assist with client service inquiries and requests
- Represent Cadre at in-market real estate or HNW conferences
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure that local marketing strategies are integrated and supported effectively
- Help facilitate / coordinate in-person events with prospective clients and investors as needed
- Identify and recommend opportunities to improve investor relations function
- Work with revenue operations, product and engineering teams to develop Cadre investor workflow process, systems and collaborative tools
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant alternative asset investment industry experience within client-facing roles; preferably within real estate
- Demonstrated ability to raise capital across various macroeconomic climates within alternative assets; preferably within real estate
- Long-standing, deep relationships with ultra high net worth and high net worth individuals or families within the metro area/region
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle a high volume of phone calls, emails and in-person meetings on a daily basis
- Maturity and poise under pressure
- Friendly, team-first, can-do / will-do attitude; eager to collaborate and work across all teams
- High level of attention to detail and self-motivation; strong ability to work independently in market, while still collaborating with remote team members
- Highly organized, strong work ethic and able to manage and synthesize large amounts of information
- Willingness to work in Salesforce CRM
- Excellent multi-tasking skills: ability to rapidly adapt to shifting priorities and operate effectively in a time-sensitive environment
- Willingness to travel within the market with occasional travel outside of the metro area
- FINRA Series SIE, S7 and S63/S66
At Cadre, we are on a mission to give more people the opportunity to improve their financial futures and our people are the driving force. While our backgrounds are varied, we are united in our curiosity, obsession with solving difficult problems, and dedication to our mission. We have one of the most competitive benefits packages in the industry; with generous partially paid medical, dental and vision insurance and flexible paid time off, paid parental leave for all employees and much more.
We view diversity as a critical imperative and asset, and want our team to be as diverse as the communities we work to serve. Our mission and culture are grounded in our commitment to fostering diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging and providing equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
Learn more about our commitment to DEI here: https://cadre.com/insights/cadre-commitment-to-diversity-equity-and-inclusion/
The base salary for this role ranges from $115,000-$125,000/year. Total compensation will be heavily weighted towards results-based commission
Something looks off?