Marketing Analytics Manager
Cadre is a next-generation technology-driven real estate investment platform for commercial real estate, democratizing access to a 16 trillion dollar asset class favored by private equity firms, hedge funds, and institutional investors. Our platform connects qualified individuals and institutions to fully vetted, compelling real estate investment opportunities. We combine our institutional experience with differentiated technology in order to empower our investors through direct access, lower fees, and greater transparency. Our mission is to provide superior access and insight to the universe of alternative investments. We believe that commercial real estate is a cornerstone of wealth creation, and access should not be limited to the few.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Marketing Analytics Manager will support the marketing team by building the analytics infrastructure needed to track, analyze, and report on the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns and experiments towards driving revenue and profitability. The ideal candidate has a data-driven analytical mindset, has worked with large datasets, a deep understanding of online and offline media channels and the marketing funnel, and is proficient at communicating insights and recommendations to senior stakeholders.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide objective assessments of marketing efforts to inform strategy, understand performance, optimize investment, and maximize business impact.
- Enhance marketing decision-making by measuring, analyzing, synthesizing, and interpreting data (including digital media effectiveness, website traffic/behavior, marketing funnel conversion, and path to decreasing cost-per-acquisition (CPA).
- Regularly report on marketing campaign performance, channel performance, A/B test results, and key metrics, flagging potential issues and identifying new trends and opportunities.
- Work with marketing team, agency partners and vendors to centralize marketing data across platforms and data sources.
- Work with stakeholders to determine key performance indicators and conversion funnel goals.
- Work closely with the product and marketing team to understand the impact of marketing activities on customer conversion, acquisition, expansion, retention and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Build and maintain marketing conversion dashboards and reporting procedures covering marketing channel/campaign/test performance and return on investment.
- Be a champion for integrating data into marketing planning and creative processes.
- Work cross-functionally with UX design, Product, and Business Operations and Growth team to understand customer and prospect behavior, as well as general business metrics.
- Develop and maintain marketing databases.
- Work with our marketing agency to develop and maintain applicable attribution model(s) (MTA, MMM, incremental lifts) to determine effectiveness and efficiency of paid media channels.
- Motivate and train team members on new technologies to improve marketing data and effectiveness.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 4-7 years of experience in a similar role with B2C brands or in the consumer fintech space
- You can manipulate large data sets with high complexity; fluency in SQL, Excel/Google Sheets, BI reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker)
- Familiarity with marketing products such as Google Marketing Platform (GA4, Ads), Segment, Amplitude, Salesforce, Hubspot, and Braze
- You possess the curiosity and potential to dive into statistical analysis for predictive modeling and forecasting.
- Experience building intuitive and actionable dashboards and data visualizations that drive business decisions
- SQL proficiency with the ability to write queries to extract data from our data warehouse
- Ability to pull out insights and identify patterns from open-ended business problems and datasets
- Skilled presenting insights to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Passion for data and analysis with proven ability to move fast & juggle multiple projects.
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with effective interpersonal skills
- A demonstrated history of being a high-energy, team player that works well under pressure, with the desire to jump in and get your hands dirty as needed when resources are constrained.
- Experience with establishing marketing KPIs and metrics
At Cadre, we are on a mission to give more people the opportunity to improve their financial futures and our people are the driving force. While our backgrounds are varied, we are united in our curiosity, obsession with solving difficult problems, and dedication to our mission. We have one of the most competitive benefits packages in the industry; with generous partially paid medical, dental and vision insurance and flexible paid time off, paid parental leave for all employees and much more.
We view diversity as a critical imperative and asset, and want our team to be as diverse as the communities we work to serve. Our mission and culture are grounded in our commitment to fostering diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging and providing equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
Learn more about our commitment to DEI here: https://cadre.com/insights/cadre-commitment-to-diversity-equity-and-inclusion/
The Base Salary for this role ranges from $125,000-$145,000 plus bonus and equity. The final offer number for base salary could be slightly higher depending on experience, both in industry and alignment with the role.
Something looks off?