Operations, Maintenance Coordinator
Miami, FL, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 13, 2023
Housing is broken. We're making it better for everyone involved – residents and homeowners alike. We provide beautiful homes in incredible locations that hit the sweet spot between good quality and sensible pricing.
By building a seamless rental experience – from finding the perfect place to making it a home – we overhauled every aspect of the renting process. With homes and rooms available in every major national market, we make finding a home easier than ever.
Our team is on a mission to deliver beautiful, flexible, and accessibly priced housing, helping everyone feel at home in their community – come join us!
We are looking for a Maintenance Coordinator to join our team, reporting directly to the Repair & Maintenance Manager. As a Maintenance Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring that all of our properties are properly maintained and that any maintenance requests from tenants are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
What you will do:
- Schedule and coordinate maintenance activities for all Bungalow properties, including preventative maintenance, repairs, and inspections
- Respond to tenant maintenance requests and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner
- Collaborate with vendors and contractors to obtain quotes for repairs and maintenance projects
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance activities, expenses, and invoices.
- Assist with the coordination of move-in and move-out inspections to assess property condition and identify any necessary repairs or maintenance.
- Proactively identify areas of improvement and implement process improvements to optimize maintenance operations.
Who you are:
- 1-3 years of related professional work experience in property maintenance, with knowledge of basic maintenance skills such as plumbing, electrical, and HVAC systems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Strong problem-solving skills with a proactive and results-driven approach
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with property management software and tools
- Experience handling escalated issues, remaining calm and collected in difficult situations
If you are passionate about property maintenance and want to join a dynamic team committed to providing innovative housing solutions, we want to hear from you! Please submit your application with your resume and cover letter detailing your relevant experience and qualifications.
1. Trailblazers. We are focused on making a meaningful difference in the lives of our customers, by iterating rapidly and taking big swings.
2. A Championship Team. We design our playbooks with our unique gifts in mind. We prioritize collaboration, continuous feedback and opportunities for growth to maximize potential.
3. Customer Obsessed. We build our product with our resident’s and homeowner’s experience top of mind.
4. Owners. We are all in. We care about integrity and accountability and we are biased toward action.
Life at Bungalow
- Headquartered in Wynwood, Miami
- Competitive cash compensation and stock options
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits; employee premiums are 100% employer-paid
- 401(k) sponsored by Fidelity
- Generous time-off policy + 11 company holidays
- Up to 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave for both caregivers
Founded in 2017 by Andrew Collins and Justin McCarty, Bungalow is the premier residential real estate marketplace. With leading investors, such as Atomic, Khosla Ventures, Coatue, Founders Fund, and Deer Park Road, Bungalow is rethinking the residential real estate market by providing renters with a more convenient, flexible, and communal living situation. To ensure our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. For more information, visit www.bungalow.com and check out our Series-C funding coverage here!
In the course of the job application process, we may collect the following categories of PI for the purposes of evaluating you as a job applicant:
- Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, driver’s license number, passport number, social security number, or other similar identifiers;
- Professional, education, or employment-related information;
- Other information you voluntarily provide to us, including, without limitation, demographic information, benefits information, or family and dependent information.
Currently, we are implementing procedures in order to reduce the risk of spreading the COVID-19 virus in and throughout the workplace. Therefore, we are notifying you that if you visit our physical offices and facilities for an interview, we also may collect the following additional category of PI: medical and health information. Specifically, we may collect your body temperature along with information about whether you have or display certain symptoms such as fatigue, cough, sneezing, aches and pains, runny or stuffy nose, sore throat, diarrhea, headaches, or shortness of breath, whether you have recently been in close contact with anyone who has exhibited any of these symptoms, and whether you have recently been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
We will not collect any additional categories of personal information or use your personal information collected for any other purpose without providing you with additional notice consistent with the CCPA.