Senior Manual Software Quality Engineer
Bedford, MA, USA
Posted on Friday, September 8, 2023
The Engineer in this role will be responsible for:
- Designing, maintaining, and executing test plans for software controlling robotic manipulation solutions applied to store replenishment and e-commerce order fulfillment.
- Working with a multidisciplinary team to ensure the quality of software controlling robotic applications.
- Meeting with the software/product designers to determine quality assurance parameters.
- Ensuring the successful deployment of products into the market.
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years’ experience in software quality assurance
- Thorough working knowledge of software testing methodologies and the testing life cycle
- Commercial experience in a fast paced, Agile environment
- Ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Familiarity with Test Case Tracking Systems (TestRail)
- Ability to work efficiently in Linux (Ubuntu)
- Familiarity with Issue Tracking Systems (Jira)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to project manage
- Experience with robotics and robotic solutions
- Experience with Git
- Familiarity with Python or C++
- Experience working in a Kubernetes environment
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a similar field