Technical Program Manager
Bedford, MA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2023
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Detail oriented
- Able to work independently and part of a team when needed
- Interest in exploring and pushing the boundaries of material-handling robotics
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do...
- Budget related items, including forecasting, approving expenses, material spend, tracking actuals, etc.
- Program planning related items, including all Product Development process artifacts such as schedules, budget forecasts, headcount allocation over time, etc.
- Managing Design and Development Process execution/phase gate reviews, etc.
- Program scope, including feature delivery in support of signed deals and approved work, etc.
- Product, hardware, and software design quality. Providing support for Operations as they track manufacturing, and supplier quality.
- Collation and understanding of fleet-level KPIs through the customer-handoff.
- Helping to define product and technology roadmaps.
- Filtering and managing comms and requests between engineering team members and internal & external stakeholders.
- Generating engineering estimates in support of new deals.
- Providing periodic updates for executive and cross-functional company stakeholders.
- Driving consensus within program team and with engineering leadership.
Here is some of what you'll need (required)...
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in automation related industry, large capital equipment development projects, or other software/hardware integrated products.
- Experience making GANTT charts to track large complex projects with customer delivery
- An understanding of documentation package and work instruction creation in support of 3rd party manufacturing activities.
- Technical background including a degree in an engineering discipline.
- Familiarity with project management frameworks like Agile, Scrum, and Kanban.
- Skills in data interpretation, statistical analysis, and the use of relevant tools (e.g., Excel, Python, or MATLAB) to make informed decisions and track project progress.
- Understanding quality assurance principles and methodologies, including software testing and verification processes. Knowledge of testing frameworks and continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD).
- Being able to work with an engineering team to assess potential risks, develop mitigation strategies, and establish contingency plans.
- A strong track record of effective collaboration with cross-functional teams and stakeholders is essential for program success. Strong interpersonal skills, conflict resolution abilities, and the ability to foster teamwork and collaboration.
Up to 10%
This role is not eligible for sponsorship