At-Bay combines world-class technology with industry-leading insurance to help clients meet risk head-on. Partnering with brokers and business owners alike, we provide modern insurance products and active risk monitoring services for companies of every size and in every industry. Our team boasts many backgrounds and skills, from analysts and developers to designers and underwriters, and everything in between — all working together to redefine what it means to be an insurance company.
We’re proud to be a diverse company and to have expertise from multiple industries driving our culture. At-Bay is expanding rapidly, and as we grow, we’re prioritizing inclusive hiring practices and supportive team environments. We’re committed to building a company culture where people of all identities and backgrounds are empowered to thrive, develop their career, and bring their full self to work.
At-Bay is a globally distributed company with hubs in Atlanta, New York City, San Francisco, and Tel Aviv. To date, we have raised $292 million in funding from Acrew Capital, Glilot Capital, Icon Ventures, ION Crossover Partners, Khosla Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, M12, entrepreneur Shlomo Kramer, and Qumra Capital.
Cybersecurity Analysts support the development and delivery of cybersecurity services that mitigate the risk of security incident-related losses for At-Bay policyholders via:
- Data gathering and analysis
- Ideation of risk mitigation strategies for priority threat scenarios (i.e. as identified by At-Bay’s Cyber Research team)
- Development of cybersecurity services that can be effectively scaled and delivered to At-Bay’s policyholders
- Development of targeting criteria to focus service delivery efforts
- Participation in market messaging activities as necessary to cultivate demand for At-Bay’s security services among existing policyholders
- Delivery of services to drive down cyber risk for priority policyholders according to identified threat trends
- Previous cybersecurity or technology consulting experience with a leading cybersecurity tool vendor or top-10 cybersecurity consulting firm
- Strong oral and written communications skill
- Strong presentation development skills
- Strong quantitative analysis skills
- Candidates for Cybersecurity Analyst roles focused on incident response must have previous incident response training OR experience, preferably related to delivery of services in coordination with insurance carriers and/or breach coaches
Pay transparency paragraph: Our estimated base pay range for this role is $90,000-$120,000 per year. Base salary is determined by a variety of factors including but not limited to market data, location, internal equitability, domain knowledge, experiences and skills. In general, if the position sparks your interest we encourage you to apply - our team prioritizes talent.
Something looks off?