Sales Operations Manager
Alpine Oral Tech
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Posted on Saturday, January 27, 2024
Proclaim is on a mission to eliminate oral disease by making it incredibly easy and enjoyable to achieve oral health. Oral diseases are the most common diseases in the world and affect not only your mouth but also your entire body -- yet few people care for their teeth and gums effectively and consistently. To address this challenge, we’re developing the world’s first fully automated oral health system, with a completely new, clinically validated device that cleans your teeth and gums in just 7 seconds. Proclaim is building a true platform for oral health, with products and services that allow simple, fast, and ultra-effective care. Proclaim was founded with the intent to make a meaningful difference in the lives of billions of people. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, please contact us!
Interested in managing sales operations for a first-in-class oral health product that will directly affect the health of millions and have a groundbreaking impact on the dental industry? This is an opportunity to shape and define, have ownership, and be instrumental in our growth.
Why this role exists:
- The Sales Operations Manager supports the frontline sales team by managing sales data, sharing sales reporting to sales management and other departments, managing CRM efficiency, and supporting sales assets as needed.
- Works closely with the VP of Sales and future sales managers to develop and oversee quarterly commission/bonus plans.
- Backend support of weekly management meetings and bi-monthly board meetings.
- Oversight, set up, and management of ACH process and payment for our dental professional (DP)business.
What you will do:
- Work with the VP of Sales/CEO to build out sales commission/bonus plans.
- Verify and finalize approvals for commission pay outs for the sales team.
- Lead on CRM administration (HubSpot). Create efficiency and identify gaps.
- Build and maintain accurate reporting to support sales, sales management, and share relevant sales analytics to support other departments/ Proclaim leadership. Build dashboards for accurate visibility of sales and marketing activity.
- Work cross functionally to pull/share data from all departments and connect to sales CRM with accuracy. Also be direct backend support for PowerBi tools to manage revenue cycle data.
- Support go to market programs and campaigns with direction from Proclaim leadership.
- Provide accurate analytical sales data to build out sales management and board meeting presentations.
- Oversee operational efficiency and execution of Proclaim Demo and Trial programs. In addition, help manage future DP rewards programs.
- Support VP of Sales to build out DP targeting that supports overall sales strategy.
- Support designing sales regions with direction from the VP of Sales. Including assigning DP targets and active partners to sales representatives in CRM based on leadership strategy and connecting that to sales quotas/commision plans.
- Organizing and maintaining sales collateral for access by the sales team.
- Support onboarding and training of new hires.
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven track record in Sales Operation or similar role.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of the sale process to support the sales team.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret sales data and make suggestions on how to improve the sales process.
- Experience working cross functionally with other departments to streamline reporting.
- HubSpot, SalesForce, or similar CRM experience preferred.
- Dental or Med Device experience preferred.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health, Dental and Vision, including PPO, HMO/EPO and HDHP. 90% employee + 50% dependent coverage
- Retirement options: 401(k), IRA
- Commuter benefits
- Robust benefit options through our PEO including Life/ AD&D, disability insurance, global travel assistance, identify theft, HSA, FSA Medical & Dependent care
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing perks
- Hybrid work model, generous vacation & fun team events
Proclaim is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. You do not have to match all the listed requirements exactly to apply. We believe that our organization and culture are made stronger through diverse perspectives and experiences.