Alpine Oral Tech
Mountain View, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, October 13, 2023
Proclaim is on a mission to eliminate oral disease by making it incredibly easy and enjoyable to achieve oral health. Oral diseases are the most common diseases in the world and affect not only your mouth but also your entire body -- yet few people care for their teeth and gums effectively and consistently. To address this challenge, we’re developing the world’s first fully automated oral health system, with a completely new, clinically validated device that cleans your teeth and gums in just 7 seconds. Fresh is building a true platform for oral health, with products and services that allow simple, fast, and ultra-effective care. Fresh was founded with the intent to make a meaningful difference in the lives of billions of people.
Please join us on developing an innovative product. Proclaim’s hardware team is looking for a talented Technician to fill in this important part of the team.
What you will do
- Maintain and troubleshoot the demo units.
- Intake check and triage RMAs for the initial launch.
- Assist in maintaining a high level of work quality for shop.
- Keep all equipment and work areas clean and free of debris.
- Perform and monitor tests in the lab or field.
- Design test fixtures.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in science, electrical engineering, computer science, or electronics or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in operating machinery and tools.
- Minimum 3 years of reworking PCBs
- Comfortable to advocate and problem solve when needed.
- A critical thinker with a positive attitude.
- Dedicated to constant improvement and attention to detail.
- Has experience with expense reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exemplar for productive, candid relationships; works well up, down, and across the org.
- Self-starter that exhibits ownership and a sense of urgency to achieve goals.
- Exceptional team player.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health, Dental and Vision, including PPO, HMO/EPO and HDHP. 90% employee + 50% dependent coverage
- Retirement options: 401(k), IRA
- Commuter benefits
- Robust benefit options through our PEO including Life/ AD&D, disability insurance, global travel assistance, identify theft, HAS, FSA Medical & Dependent care
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing perks
- Hybrid work model, generous vacation & fun team events
Proclaim is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. You do not have to match all the listed requirements exactly to apply. We believe that our organization and culture are made stronger through diverse perspectives and experiences.