Head of Product Marketing
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We’re looking for a senior product marketing executive to oversee product marketing across all our products and services across the Affirm network. In this role, you’ll lead teams of PMMs working with Product, Analytics, Revenue Operations, Sales, Customer Success, Design and Marketing to successfully launch and drive adoption of new and enhanced products and features in a growing number of customer segments and verticals.
What You'll Do
- Lead and develop a rapidly growing Product Marketing team of 20+ supporting go-to-market efforts for our growing set of experiences, solutions and services
- Work cross-functionally with product, analytics, sales, and marketing to unify our narrative, amplify our strategy, and build more collaborative and efficient work processes
- Mentor and guide team to build and execute on GTM and marketing strategies to drive launch, adoption and continued growth of products, aligned to company and product KPIs
- Build a vision for customer narratives and value propositions by having a keen understanding of segments and marketing channel optimization and measurement
- Sit on the leadership of the Product GTM Experiences team and advocate for an understanding of our customer through research and discovery work, translating their needs to influence our product roadmaps
- Empower our Sales teams with playbooks, customer stories, competitive positioning and a strong feedback loop between sales and product
What We Look For
- 15+ years of product marketing experience in a high-growth environment, with a preference for experience in B2B and B2C payments and ecommerce
- 10+ years of managing and mentoring team members, track record of building and coaching impactful teams
- Ability to pair analytical background through to marketing and messaging excellence
- Passion and strive to redefine both the retail and lending industry for the better
- Proven track record of developing and driving integrated GTM plans, differentiated messaging, and product growth
- Clear history of enabling sales teams to succeed and exceed their goals.
- Extensive experience coaching in the areas of positioning and messaging, leading product launches and consumer marketing; and creating sales and collateral including web pages, blog posts
- Strong leadership skills and ability to collaborate and influence across stakeholders, internally and externally
- Outstanding planning, communications, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced and often ambiguous work environment
USA Pacific base pay range (CA, WA, NY, NJ, CT): $260,000 - $300,000
USA Sapphire base pay range (all other U.S. states): $234,000 - $270,000
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and you can work almost anywhere within the country of hire.
We have a simple and transparent remote-first grade-based compensation structure. Offer amounts within the range are based on a number of factors including but not limited to job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Across the broader organization, certain roles are eligible for equity awards upon hire, promotion, tenure milestones and for performance.
We’re extremely proud to offer competitive benefits that are anchored to our core value of people come first. Some key highlights of our benefits package include:
- Health care coverage - Affirm covers all premiums for all levels of coverage for you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Wallets - generous stipends for spending on Technology, Food, various Lifestyle needs, and family forming expenses
- Time off - competitive vacation and holiday schedules allowing you to take time off to rest and recharge
- ESPP - An employee stock purchase plan enabling you to buy shares of Affirm at a discount
We believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.
Something looks off?